‘Bachelorette': Chris Soules’ Troubled Past With The Law Revealed

Tue, July 1, 2014 8:30am EDT by 14 Comments 71,409 Article Views
Chris Soules Past Arrests
Courtesy of ABC

JJ

Posted at 12:13 AM on July 27, 2014

Clearly all in favor of the Chrisanator! Give the people what they want and just give us more Chris! ;)

Zzz

Posted at 2:22 AM on July 22, 2014

The word you want is penchant, not pension.

Tina

Posted at 9:59 PM on July 20, 2014

I see Chris has made a few mistakes when he was young, but it seems to me that he has grown up. I have a daughter and I would trust him with her. He is a handsome young man who cares about the people around him and he is not afraid to work. I wish him the best if he is the next bachelor and does find his wife he deserves. My daughter is from Iowa and were proud to be Iowans. Good luck Chris!

Jill

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 15, 2014

I love Chris! He is an amazing guy. He was young when he made some mistakes. He would make an amazing husband and father. I sure hope he is the next bachelor! He is so sweet and handsome! He would have been my pick for sure!

Jackie

Posted at 5:02 AM on July 15, 2014

Not sprised. Who cares if he drank underage. I’m Canadian and our legal age is 19. Big deal!! Speeding? So what… I’m sure where he lives they woulddo that a lit on endless roads with cows and wheat. Stop trying to make him out to be a baf guy he’s not.

peggy

Posted at 3:16 AM on July 15, 2014

Is that it? Seriously? A rap sheet of tickets? Well, I never…..
Anyone check out Nick or Josh’s background?

Lindley

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 14, 2014

WHO CARES IT WAS 9 YRS AGO!!!!!!! I LOVE CHRIS SOULES FOR THE NEXT BACHELOR!!!!!!!!!

Cristi

Posted at 10:15 PM on July 14, 2014

He was young and having fun. Lots of kids at that age do that…he just happened to get caught. Give him a break. He is a good guy. Sure hope he’s the next bachelor!!!!!!!!!!

tina

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 14, 2014

So what, everyone makes those kind of mistakes when their young. Chris is an awsome guy who deserves a great girl.

Bob

Posted at 5:41 AM on July 13, 2014

So, once he got in a fight? He had some beer when he was 19? He goes over the speed limit in rural Iowa? This is a young guy growing up in a rural setting. How many of you would have nicer bosses if they had to think in the back of their head….if I’m too much of an @ss, this guy might just pop me in the face and the local deputy’s might think I deserved it. Heads and tails the leader between a salesman on the pitch of a lifetime and a former ball player whose entire family is ready to mooch off his younger brother, but he’d like to have a DA just in case.

Chris

Posted at 11:58 AM on July 12, 2014

Look at half the people in NE Iowa. Most all have under age, open container, DUI. What the hell are we to do when the closes big city is a hour away! Fighting? Small towns are know for that. You stick up for your self. Cops are never around when you need them. Maybe 2 cops working a county at a time. Chris is a normal person in NE Iowa!

Debbi

Posted at 11:09 PM on July 11, 2014

I love Chris!! I hope you dont think the others are perfect!?!?!?

Cath66

Posted at 1:53 AM on July 11, 2014

“…pension for drinking…”
Really? Perhaps the writer thinks that’s the correct word. It’s hard to take an article seriously when there are errors like that in it.
(it sounds like the majority of charges are for speeding, which is pretty easy to do on virtually deserted country roads. Unless he’s had multiple incidents in the last 10 yrs you’re making a mountain out of a molehill.

imsnerruxcbb

Posted at 10:59 AM on July 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.cxxcb