Ariana Grande’s ‘Macy’s Fourth of July Fireworks Spectacular’ Outfit

Tue, July 1, 2014 12:14pm EDT by 6 Comments
Ariana Grande Fourth of July Outfit
SplashNews

Schuyler

Posted at 1:09 AM on July 2, 2014

I was there and we weren’t even allowed to use our phones or security pushed us out . Although I love Ariana she seemed a bit ‘fake’ in the sense that I feel like the innocent act is a character and not truly her , when the cameras were off she was a normal person but when the cameras were on the eyebrows went up into a confused look and she became her innocent character.

Franky

Posted at 4:22 AM on July 2, 2014

On stage she is performing so of course it’s at least to a certain extend an act (that’s why it’s called showbiz). She is in real life probably less innocent than on stage (I hope for her, she is 21) but that doesn’t make her a fake person. As you say yourself, offstage she seems to be a normal young girl, nothing wrong with that.

Maris

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 1, 2014

i think you should delete this because she specifically said not to post anything

Peter

Posted at 6:36 PM on July 1, 2014

She looks gorgeous.

wellsmith (@wellsmith13)

Posted at 12:50 PM on July 1, 2014

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do……
➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W.W­­­­O­­R­­­­­­K­­­­­­J­­­­­U­­­­­G­­­­­­­.­­C­­­­O­­­M

lilyjackson343

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 1, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

➜➜➜ M­­­­O­­N­­­­­­E­­­­­­Y­­­­­J­­­­­U­­­­­­R­­­­Y­.­­C­­­­O­­­M