Selena Gomez: Hysterical After Chantel Jeffries Visits Justin Bieber

Mon, June 30, 2014 11:34pm EDT by 52 Comments 20,283 Article Views
Selena Gomez Tears Justin Bieber Cheating
Courtesy of Instagram

jasiel

Posted at 12:20 AM on July 8, 2014

I really hate Justin!!! He’s not deserving for her.. Maniac!!!

bete

Posted at 3:57 AM on July 4, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual& lesbian friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual 7 lesbian Date ideas, bisexual& lesbian advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual and lesbian videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more bfchbgfhf

kristen kate

Posted at 12:53 PM on July 3, 2014

well…. if I were in sel’s place, I would’ve hit Justin for being so horrible. I just hope selena finds someone BETTER than Justin bieber. I can’t stand seeing my favourite singer heartbroken. I want Justin to pay back and be punished. can’t stand bieber anymore. and worse, I used to be a belieber!! I’m really glad that I’ve grown up. f**k u. JB

Eme

Posted at 9:54 AM on July 3, 2014

Sel – i hope you have a great day!!!! Remember that your family and friends love you and that’s all that matters. You are like my lil sis….have you heard this song? “Looking for Paradise”. With my most favorite Alejandro Sanz and Alicia Keys, is lovely…..te quiero bonita!!!! Besos!!

m l

Posted at 5:11 PM on July 2, 2014

The girls selena is upset about are his friends and it doesn’t mean he is doing any more than being friends. These girls are infatuated with him and maybe he is trying to just be friends. I believe Chantel recentally said she is not Justin’s girlfriend. I know girls think guys should not have anything to do with other girls but he is in a somewhat different position due to his fame.

cool

Posted at 6:14 PM on July 1, 2014

Get a grip Selena!!!!!!!-move on and get another boyfriend-why are you so obsessed with bieber!-

hannah

Posted at 12:12 AM on July 2, 2014

he can date who he whats he is 20 you think his going to fall in love with one girl he can date modles who say he can’t selena u have no contral over him if there no cop in the promble then he can do what he whats SO WAKE UP his NOT going to be urs forever

Kalani

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 2, 2014

She’s obsessed with Bieber because he is the only Ticket to fame.

tess

Posted at 1:11 PM on July 1, 2014

This doesn’t surprise me, everytime they get back together the whole world knows where that’s going to end up – with selena hurting and crying

wellsmith (@wellsmith13)

Posted at 12:47 PM on July 1, 2014

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do……
➜➜➜ W­­­W­­­W.W­­­­O­­R­­­­­­K­­­­­­J­­­­­U­­­­­G­­­­­­­.­­C­­­­O­­­M

lilyjackson343

Posted at 12:35 PM on July 1, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

➜➜➜ M­­­­O­­N­­­­­­E­­­­­­Y­­­­­J­­­­­U­­­­­­R­­­­Y­.­­C­­­­O­­­M

Ally

Posted at 10:23 AM on July 1, 2014

Wasn’t one of the stories you guys told about how Justin started no matter what he does he know she’ll always come running back, so he does whatever he wants? If even a part of that story is true then Selena is another stupid girl in a toxic relationship and it will end inn either a pregnancy an std. Either way it will end.

Nicole V

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 1, 2014

I have little sympathy for her because she was stupid enough to go back to Bieber for the millionth time. I do feel bad that Selena deals with this crap though.

Yaz

Posted at 9:29 AM on July 1, 2014

She needs to stop being so stupid b4 he gives her HIV! GIRL you better wake up ur the laughing stock of Hollywood

Miamivic

Posted at 9:14 AM on July 1, 2014

And now we know why Kylie Jenner posted her bikini pic lol! This is getting interesting.

Miamivic

Posted at 9:12 AM on July 1, 2014

Now we know why Selena was posting selfies of bikini/cleavage shots and that’s pretty desperate of her. This was his reply to that.

Miamivic

Posted at 9:03 AM on July 1, 2014

He also intentionally moved his entourage into the condo building so that she would not have much alone time with him.

Miamivic

Posted at 8:58 AM on July 1, 2014

I saw this coming. It started right after that little car accident. Prior to the accident when he was leaving, he was photographed with Lil Za. I knew Selena would not approve back then.

Miamivic

Posted at 8:40 AM on July 1, 2014

He’s also still taking phone numbers from girls.

Miamivic

Posted at 8:39 AM on July 1, 2014

Hollywood Life finally doing their jobs. I discussed this in another thread over the weekend.

D'ynasha.J (@PreddieGurlNash)

Posted at 8:32 AM on July 1, 2014

ughhhhhhhh why cant they just break up and stay broken up i mean hes not trustworthy anymore move on. If he loves her so much let her go!!! i cant stand seeing selly like this

D'ynasha.J (@PreddieGurlNash)

Posted at 8:29 AM on July 1, 2014

ughhhhhhhh why cant they just break up and say broken up i mean hes not trustworthy anymore move on. if he loves her so much her go

hanah

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 2, 2014

think u

Cool

Posted at 8:25 AM on July 1, 2014

Get a grip of yourselfaybe he does not want to marry you-your just a drama queen-get another boyfriend!

Mary

Posted at 7:20 AM on July 1, 2014

Chantel Jeffries was a Taz’s Angels, a famous escorts agency, she was paid to hang out with rich rappers and athletes. Just google ” Chantel Jeffries Taz’s Angels” and check links. Check ” Chantek Jeffries lipstickAlley.com” this the Taz’s Angels forum . Chantel was a professional prostitute.

jésüs

Posted at 5:40 AM on July 1, 2014

selena is a deranged pathetic psycho! who on earth keeps on repeatin the same mistake over and over and don’t realise its destroyin her self esteem unless she got a problem wth her head! #she deserves every bit of it en for JB, he’s a gigolo!

why are you a liar

Posted at 7:58 AM on July 1, 2014

sorry, but your comment proves .. your IQ is equivalent to that of water, but I thought you have a brain to think for themselves .. ask yourself .. who has an advantage of such rumors?
HOLLYWOOD-LI(f)E