Rihanna Supports Team Mexico With Her Track Jacket: Get It For $78

Mon, June 30, 2014 10:37am EST by 15 Comments
Rihanna Mexico Jacket
Courtesy of SplashNews

bete

Posted at 3:52 AM on July 4, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual& lesbian friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual 7 lesbian Date ideas, bisexual& lesbian advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual and lesbian videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more cxvfdgvfd

TEAM BREZZY

Posted at 1:11 AM on July 2, 2014

KARRUECHE IS TAKING BUTT INJECTIONS.

mack@yahoo.com

Posted at 8:34 PM on July 1, 2014

She continues to root against the USA in the Cup. Hope she doesn’t live here since she isn’t a fan of USA. Don’t let the door hit ya

Xislander

Posted at 7:29 AM on July 1, 2014

Powerful Wmn

Sevyn Hamy

Posted at 4:30 PM on June 30, 2014

Nice of her and that’s a nice jacket she has on

I do the same

Posted at 3:43 PM on June 30, 2014

I like soccer but not a special team. Just exciting games.

hossna

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 30, 2014

she support most of teams! check her twitter! also which performance? she wasn’t in BET awards last year

Darlene Anderson

Posted at 2:14 PM on June 30, 2014

Rihanna you can support anyone you want…..AND I’LL STILL LOVE YOU!!! U ARE MY FIRST SEARCH OF EACH DAY I HIT THE NET…..LOVE ME SOME RIH-RIH

Nichole B

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 30, 2014

Awwww. Likewise! I love me some Rihanna

bernard and india walker

Posted at 1:27 PM on June 30, 2014

KOOL HEIRESS WANTED . MUST BE GOOD WITH KIDS . LOVE FAMILY. FASHION SENSE AND SENSE OF HUMOR. TRAVEL TO THE MIDDLE EAST IS NEEDED. YEA I CAN LOOK FOR SOME ONE LIKE THAT !!. WHO DO YOU HAVE IN MIND. TEAM MEXICO HAD A BIG FAN AT GIORGO BALDI’S LAST NIGHT. WHAT DID SHE ORDER . DON’T TELL HER FANS :KOOL:

miniluice22 (@miniluice22)

Posted at 11:50 AM on June 30, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Michael P. Robinson

Posted at 11:31 AM on June 30, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

lonamewetxc

Posted at 11:05 AM on June 30, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.cvncvncvn

Ha