Nicki Minaj’s BET Speech: Her Scary Near-Death Moment Revealed?

Mon, June 30, 2014 12:43pm EDT by 5 Comments
Nicki Minaj's Near-Death Experience
Getty

lotusflower

Posted at 12:52 PM on July 14, 2014

Hahaha

Kitta

Posted at 2:44 PM on July 1, 2014

Speaking on behalf of Chris Brown and His “maybe” Upcoming show: Me personally , a fan since day 1 thinks he will do great and this will give fans and even haters an insight into his life and not the few bad moments we all see him go through on TMZ and Slandering websites like yourself. He is human just like me and you and im sure he would appreciate it if you jumped off his case . People like you have no life . Just waiting constantly to see another episode of failure . Smh , you see his is not going anywhere right ? Us fans will hold him down so he doesnt have to worry . More than anything he is a good person with a warm heart . My comment wont change your whole perception of him but every dog has their day and when yours comes along you will feel the wrath you caused on every innocent artist you put down . Lol Im appauled at you all , #HATERS 😂

Jackie Jacks

Posted at 7:20 PM on June 30, 2014

I thought recreational weed was iLLegal in Cali, but it/s so obvious that people smoke weed everywhere & where ever they want to —which in Nicki’s case all that iLLegal weed made the poor thing sick! Hair wise I Love Nicki, but I like her hair better STRAIGHT!

Damn!

Posted at 1:16 PM on June 30, 2014

I would ban smoking around me ASAP!!!!
She is also dumb as hell for thinking about TMZ, before she thought about herself?
I’d rather be alive and TMZ get the story, then to be dead and TMZ will have footage of them removing my body from the scene.
Phuck! TMZ!
I’m dying!
Nothing else should matter.
Call for help. Idiot!