Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: Did She Write A New Love Message To Him?

Mon, June 30, 2014 8:00am EDT by 8 Comments 23,871 Article Views
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Love Message
Getty

lol

Posted at 10:18 PM on July 1, 2014

If that was aim at lamar, it may be that she is telling him that he should love with all of his
heart, that obviously if he had done so while they were in involved and she was reaching get out to him Then they probably wouldn’t be
divorcing now.

Joann

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 3, 2014

I agree it was for Lamar. Next time love with all his heart

kardashainfan14

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 30, 2014

I think she is saying that she cant fully love someone elese beacause she is still trying to fall out of love with lamar

lisa

Posted at 8:05 PM on June 30, 2014

Addiction and infidelity are not something a person can easily overcome. I love Khloe and Lamar together. I wish them both the best and hope that they can be healthy and happy together or apart French seems shady to me.

guest

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 30, 2014

I am starting to believe bonnie Fuller is a Kardashian.

More England UK

Posted at 5:30 PM on June 30, 2014

The first cut is the deepest.

vickie

Posted at 12:12 PM on June 30, 2014

All the money and gift buying will never replace true love. Khloe is smart and right now she is just doing her. Her heart is still with Lamar. But a lesson needs to be taught. Sometimes people don’t realize what they got until it’s gone.

vendytaylor0145

Posted at 8:41 AM on June 30, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 10 hours a week online. My Friend’s has been averaging 14k for months now and she works about 21 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ J­­­U­­­M­­ℙ­­­9­­­5­­.ℭ­­­­O­­­M­­