Kim Kardashian: Why She Didn’t Want Bruce To Walk Her Down Aisle

Mon, June 30, 2014 12:26am EDT by 11 Comments 33,467 Article Views
Keeping Up With The Kardashians
Courtesy of E!/Instagram

jen

Posted at 8:42 PM on June 30, 2014

Looks like Bruce Jenner has a pearl earring in his ear. I have never seen a man wearing pearl earrings. That guy is too feminine.

anonymosme

Posted at 4:42 PM on June 30, 2014

KIMHO NEEDS TO LEARN THAT THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND HER, THE MEGA SLUT THAT SHE IS. I HOPE SHE LOOSES ALL SHE HAS,AND KANYE GETS CUSTODY OF THE KID, SHES S WHORE AND NEVER WITH HER KID.

me

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 30, 2014

Bruce is only rebelling he knows they don’t like it and is making them pay for the years of abuse and being walked on by Kris and the girls.Notice how Rob and Bruce are traumatized by problems?.Bruce made the mistake of letting Kris boss him and others around for years now he’s making her pay by not listening and doing the opposite of what they like.When they tell him to cut his hair he’s not going to do it.Kim should not be talking she really looks like the Joker’s cousin.Kim is no different than Kris or Bruce they are so obsessed with plastic surgery.Had I been Bruce I would have told Kim well I don’t want to walk you down the aisle with that Joker face and fake booty.

miniluice22 (@miniluice22)

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 30, 2014

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

lonamewetxc

Posted at 11:02 AM on June 30, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. cvbcvbcvb

Mike

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 30, 2014

Bruce’s hair looked better than Kimhoe’s ,Kenya’s and ugly kinky haired northwest.Katrash GO AWAY!

Missomgsrsly

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 30, 2014

Wow, people never cease to amaze me. If you want to come down on the adults and speak badly about them fine, they can defend themselves. But coming down on an innocent child cause of her parents is beyond disgusting! She didn’t pick her parents, her race, or her hair. And most of all she can’t defend herself. Sickening. I hope no one ever bullies your children, if you are ever blessed enough to have any. Shame on you! And for the record I do not care for the kardashian/west/Jenner family, but going after a baby is really low.

vendytaylor0145

Posted at 8:41 AM on June 30, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 10 hours a week online. My Friend’s has been averaging 14k for months now and she works about 21 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ J­­­U­­­M­­ℙ­­­9­­­5­­.ℭ­­­­O­­­M­­

LIZ

Posted at 4:38 AM on June 30, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.bn ghngjhgjhgjg

sherly

Posted at 4:28 AM on June 30, 2014

well his hair is honestly really ugly, they were just joking but if it were my dad i would beg him to cut it (although he has good taste so he wouldnt do that in the first place)

josephpwest

Posted at 3:00 AM on June 30, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­­­­­o­­­­­­w­­­­­­9­­­0.C­­­O­­­M­­­