Cooper Harris’ Mom Questioned After Shocking Confession About Son’s Death

Mon, June 30, 2014 1:12pm EST by 11 Comments
Cooper Harris Mom
Courtesy of Facebook

joan

Posted at 10:13 PM on July 17, 2014

My concern is how much gross exposure this tragedy has received and the other 14 children who died in hot cars didn’t get barely a nod from the media. Perhaps the police knew/know more than is being reported. They are well trained investigators and I am sure they can smell a rat. On the other hand mistakes are made. I am lifting up the judicial system in prayer to make the right call and also the family of this adorable baby. God is still taking care of this little one.

Chris Hertz

Posted at 8:24 PM on July 5, 2014

Jesus am I the NLT that can see the mother is just as guilty? She sticks up for her husband who was cheating on her and killed her son? She is an idiot or as guilty as he is…any woman who’s son died at the hands of a cheating husband is not going to stand by him….plus the comment she made at the day are about him leaving the child in the car? Either she knew he was stupid enough to do it and that’s why she was looking on the net but more than likely they both did this and she is just getting away with it…I think the latter…

Candy

Posted at 12:41 AM on July 1, 2014

You guys need to update this article. The Cobb county police have said that they don’t know how these rumors get started. Talking about the dad. He never searches the internet for “how and how long it takes an animal to die in a hot car”. That is not true.

A

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 1, 2014

He searched the internet for child deaths in hot cars and what temps are needed for that to occur because he was fearful it could happen. No, the search warrant never mentions doing searches on animals. It does confirm he made a search on children though. Also, police saying they don’t know how these rumors get started is not the same as saying it’s not true. It’s a non answer. It’s a vague way of saying he doesn’t know who leaked the information to the media. The leak could very well have told the media he made a search on animals. We simply don’t know.

4ever_lovers

Posted at 9:53 AM on July 16, 2014

Still think “That is not true”? Ross Harris is guilty… and so is his good-for-nothing wife!

Samantha

Posted at 9:17 PM on June 30, 2014

Accident or no accident, how can you not be angry with the person responsible for the death of your child? If my husband left my child in the car, even if on accident, I would never forgive him and that would probably end our relationship. That is just something too big for me to handle. To look at him everyday and know that he is the reason my child is dead…I couldn’t do it. My husband feels the same way if the situation were reversed – he wouldn’t be able to just be with me like everything was ok.

jean

Posted at 9:12 AM on July 7, 2014

I would have to agree. I am not saying I would publicly shame him, but I get aggravated by my hub’s forgetfulness to take out trash, go to the bank, etc. If this happened, accident or not, I would be furious. Add the pervy sexting, I am O U T.

4ever_lovers

Posted at 9:55 AM on July 16, 2014

I totally agree with you! I would never be able to look at him again… much less be with him!

P

Posted at 5:32 PM on June 30, 2014

The term ‘confession’ is incredibly misleading.

me

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 30, 2014

Dumb Byotch should be charged with murder to .How could they kill that beautiful,innocent child that had his whole life ahead of him?,who gave them the right?.They should both be locked in a car for hours and left to die.The only motive that anyone could think on is that these two idiots wanted a life insurance policy ,why else would they do it? unless they wanted to be free of parenting.

Jimmy

Posted at 3:55 PM on June 30, 2014

Given all the circumstances I would bet 100 to 1 that both agreed to do this intentionally, and that the truth will come out.