Jeremy Meeks: Foxy Felon Makes An Appearance At The BET Awards

Sun, June 29, 2014 8:48pm EDT by 9 Comments
Jeremy Meeks BET Awards
Getty/Stockton Police Department

the miracle cure for herpes

Posted at 6:40 AM on August 31, 2014

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
I do not know who you are but certainly you
are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

anonymosme

Posted at 5:21 PM on July 7, 2014

HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE OUT IN SOCIETY, HE IS CRIMINAL AND. MOST LIKELY, HE’S APT TO COMMIT ANOTHER CRIME, ONCE FREE.THOSE TWO BROADS SHOULD BE BURNT AT THE STAKE.

GigiPoki

Posted at 3:47 PM on June 30, 2014

I think the ladies needed to hear that because the thirst for him is ridiculous. Y’all ought to be ashamed of yourselves. He is a convicted felon and y’all pining over him saying “I’d let him break into my house” and “He can rape me all he wants.” It’s sad.

Theresa

Posted at 7:08 AM on June 30, 2014

It was tastless!

subzero05

Posted at 4:53 AM on June 30, 2014

I kinda couldn’t believe they did that but then again, he’s gone from a life of crime and gang banging to being famous, that is if he ever gets out

Anne-Sophie

Posted at 4:50 AM on June 30, 2014

I bet he is the Best New Artist to come, as soon as he will get out of jail, very soon hopefully !!!

mimi

Posted at 2:58 AM on June 30, 2014

I honestly think his bond is ridiculous. He didn’t kill, or rape any body. He did break probation, but why be so harsh on him? It sucks how the past always hunts you. I just hope he continues trying to turn his life around .

Casey

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 30, 2014

Mimi are you serious – what makes you think he is trying to turn his life around, someone spotted him on a police site and it went viral, he is trying to milk it for all it’s worth – if and that’s a bloody big if he gets out of prison, he will probably try and get money for this – chances are he will be back in prison before long – hot or not, he’s a violent criminal and is where he belong.

Ezme Green

Posted at 1:32 PM on July 1, 2014

No Casey, are YOU serious???…He hasnt harmed anyone, and whos to say if you had been born in his shoes then you wouldnt have lived his life???…..Your country’s incarceration laws are famous all over the world for being unjust. He hasnt hurt anyone – he broke probation…that is all. You yanks like to think you are so moral and christian but you are narrowminded and judgemental. They found guns on him that shouldnt have been there. That is all. He has crimes from the past that he has done time for. He has a chance to change his life and that is good….Or arent people allowed to leave their lives of crime behind??? Do they have to be criminals forever….maybe so that people like you can continue to see the world in black and white???