‘Transformers: Age of Extinction': Fans Beg For Shia LaBeouf To Come Back

Sat, June 28, 2014 5:42pm EDT by 39 Comments 21,593 Article Views
Shia LaBeouf Transformers Fans Twitter
Courtesy of Paramount Pictures

Sahmantha Beeja

Posted at 9:39 PM on October 1, 2014

I defiantly think that Shia should be brought back to the fifth transformers, like all these people have been saying it just isn’t the same, its kind of depressing. He played an excellent male role & he’s cute 😘
Shia LeBeouf PLEASE COME BACK BABY!!! ❤❤❤

Vanessa

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 30, 2014

I was a bit upset, not that Shia was absent, but that he wasn’t even mentioned in the movie. I think the new cast was exceptional and the movie overall was a hit. I guess we have to switch it up somehow. But after 3 movies with a lead character I feel a sense of longing. It was the same feeling I got when Megan Fox disappeared. I got over it eventually, but was a bit disappointed. Hopefully he makes an appearance in the next movie with some sort of creative connection.

Rosemary

Posted at 9:30 PM on August 24, 2014

Yea I think he should be back for transformers 5 I really miss him as well in the fourth one.

Jess

Posted at 11:03 AM on August 20, 2014

Shia added more drama and intensity.Mark is not as dramatic. It’s not the same without him.

john

Posted at 3:55 AM on August 15, 2014

Slightly better than the second, which frankly sucked, and not as good as the third, which was mildly entertaining. Even with his best heroic effort, Mark Wahlberg could not save this film. He barely managed to be mildly convincing in his earnestness to save his daughter from all the evil humans and machines. Admittedly, this in itself could be considered quite a feat given the incredulous stupidity of what constituted a plot. Family discovers Autobot. Everyone wants to kill Autobot and family. They fail. Autobots save family. Family saves Autobots. Rinse and repeat.

What the first film had, and the third one at times achieved, were Autobots with whom the audience could at least identify. This movie utterly lacked any semblance of the rapport that Shea LaBeouf had established with Bumblebee in the previous films. Here Bumblebee was little more than a caricature. Optimus was dogmatic and stifled. All the machines, the Autobots most especially, were for the lack of a better word, soulless. The movie would have been improved by removing all human/machine interactions. When a Transformers movie would be better without any Transformers in it, then that in itself is sad statement.

Romana Diana Castillo

Posted at 11:04 AM on August 7, 2014

I am deeply upset that shia isn’t in transformers. I love transformers because of him and his heroism. I also felt more emotions as I watch shia. Make sure shia labeouf is back in trnsformers 5 or else shia’s fans won’t stand to watch it anymore without seeing him on our screens!