‘The View': The Truth About The Show Getting Canceled

Fri, June 27, 2014 9:58pm EDT by 21 Comments
The View Canceled
Courtesy of ABC

シンガポール ティファニー 価格

Posted at 12:12 PM on September 24, 2014

I recognize there are plenty of spammy posts on this wordpress bog. You’re gonna clear it up. Maybe I can really help to undertake?

Nancy

Posted at 6:43 PM on August 11, 2014

Didn’t think I was going to like Jenny on the View, but ended up finding her honest & refreshing! The point of the VIEW was have women all coming together with different views. I will miss Jenny & Sherri ~ not sure how often I’ll be tuning in. No disrespect to Whoppi, who I love! Still missing Joy Behar!!!!

Terrie Whiteman

Posted at 11:52 AM on July 2, 2014

I couldn’t be happier that Sherri is leaving, I’ve never seen a show that has people talking over each other, especially Sherri. All she talks about is her son, boring as hell! This show has been going down hill for years. Jenny is ok with the right people, not Sherri, I’ve had enough!

clara pugh

Posted at 8:34 AM on July 3, 2014

good bye Sherri go shake your boobs and booty somewhere else. the density of your mind does not belong on the view. You are nasty on the newly wed game, but I guess that’s what they pay you for.

Meg Wylie

Posted at 1:54 PM on August 25, 2014

I have to say I will not miss Sherry Shepard talking over her fellow co hosts that is the one thing that drives me bats about the view! I love a good discussion and differing viewpoints I hate people withiout the skills to have an open and honest discussion and wait their turn to give their view and respecting the other co-hosts!

Ruby

Posted at 6:52 PM on July 1, 2014

Jenny McCarthy is nuts!!! All the talk about her son having Autism and how she cured him is a bunch of hogwash!!! If she could do that, she would get the Nobel Prize!!! Such a big mouth.

mickehe

Posted at 11:49 AM on June 29, 2014

Please do not replace them with Mario Cantone he is annoying

Ruby

Posted at 6:57 PM on July 1, 2014

PLEASE, PLEASE keep Whoopie! She, at least, is honest!

rilijasklexcb

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 28, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcb

mickehe

Posted at 11:53 AM on June 29, 2014

That site doesn’t work

kateperry (@kateper41345802)

Posted at 10:56 AM on June 28, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

jay

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 28, 2014

I don’t really like the idea of 2 men, after all it is the female point of view. I thought male guests and guest hosts from time to time are good but I like to see the core group as female…..sorry

Good Habits (@GoodHabits5)

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 28, 2014

Google pay 97$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 1o hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is wha­ I do……

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W.­­W­­O­­R­­­­K­­J­­U­­G.­­C­­O­­M­­

cheryl

Posted at 8:24 AM on June 28, 2014

Watched this show a coupled times & found ev3ry one of them painfully annoying.

DD

Posted at 8:20 AM on June 28, 2014

Is anyone watching this?

Lovly

Posted at 3:00 AM on June 28, 2014

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $83 an hour on the internet .. She has been fired for nine months but last month her paycheck was $19782 just working on the internet for a few hours…..
go to ths sit…………
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
you could try this out >>>>>> xd5.ℕℯt/7ca3
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO ANd HELP………….

katymay32

Posted at 11:22 PM on June 27, 2014

I’m disappointed that they are leaving. I enjoyed their what’s popping segment. I started watching it more because of Jenny. I’ll miss them. I hope the replacement hosts will be familiar faces and of course interesting hosts and not boring.

IMO

Posted at 11:10 PM on June 27, 2014

I think the best talk show is ‘ the Wendy Williams show’ she is the best talk show host ever on tv!!! How u doing haha!! Sorry the view but wendy is the best!!

IMO

Posted at 11:05 PM on June 27, 2014

It the view is not like it used too. I love Rosie and joy, they were the best on the show than others were!!! They need to come back!! Whoopie Is cool but she is boring for the show, I think she is go back to acting movies again, she is a really good actress! I think need younger hosts and guy would be cool too, something different to the show.

Lucy lee

Posted at 10:29 PM on June 27, 2014

They do not need male cohorts.

Ruby

Posted at 6:55 PM on July 1, 2014

A guy, once in a while is okay, but not as permanent host!! Lord, do not have Mario Cantone or Ross. Mario talks too much and Ross is stupid!!