Jenny McCarthy: Being Fired From ‘The View’ Was A ‘Blessing’

Fri, June 27, 2014 9:45am EDT by 26 Comments 23,571 Article Views
Jenny McCarthy The View Fired
Courtesy of ABC

jay

Posted at 4:16 PM on July 24, 2014

yes, I liked Jenny too and wished they had given her a chance without Sherri, also wished they had used Jenny in Whoopi’s absence this morning, and also Amy Robach was really good this morning, I liked how she waited Sherri out and got her word in anyway, she probably is happy where she is but she would be a great new addition and you’re right Whoopi is the best!

Gail

Posted at 2:17 PM on July 24, 2014

I thought Jenni was an excellent mix. True, Sherri talked too loud over everyone & that just makes me change the channel. If Rosie comes back, my channel is permanently changed. She is very rude & I don’t know what people see in her. I thought Elizabeth was bad – Rosie is the worst person they have ever had on that show! Whoopie is the best!

Tom

Posted at 9:25 AM on June 29, 2014

jenny you got FIRED, don’t try to make it like Sherri goes you go, Sherri was going on her own, YOU got CANNED, you stunk from the beginning and failed.

jay

Posted at 10:23 AM on June 29, 2014

I would hope she wouldn’t be dumb enough to follow Sherri anywhere!

Patti Lynne

Posted at 5:40 PM on June 30, 2014

Why are you being mean? If you do not like something there is a better… less mean… way to get your point across. Can you not get your point across otherwise. Shame on you!!!

jay

Posted at 5:42 PM on June 30, 2014

Sorry, it wasn’t really meant to be mean, Sherri has just been so exasperating, I love the show and liked to hear all the views and she talked over everyone and you couldn’t even understand what she was saying because she was so loud. I wish her well but just won’t miss her on the View, I think she is better suited for stand up.

jay

Posted at 10:25 AM on June 28, 2014

Well I love Whoopi but don’t think she did a very good job (like Barbara) of reining the “mouth” (sherri) in, of course that was just about an impossible job

MPoss

Posted at 1:52 PM on June 30, 2014

Agree. Sherri always would sound off about every topic and dominated every conversation – possibly a true indication about the reason for her failed track record living with a partner – it’s HER WAY or NO WAY. Jenny McCarthy was a bad choice – she used her son as a sounding board against immunization, claiming he had a learning disorder due to being immunized – then changes her story- all for her own publicity and exposure. Karma always comes back and bites you in the #@*%!

ian west

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 27, 2014

glad to hear both gone! now I will not have to hear about that damn kid JEFFERY! now his mother can work on that marriage.

Nancy

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 27, 2014

As a nurse, I never liked Jenny McCarthy after watching her on Howard Stern show last year bragging about licking Jim Carrey’s and Donnie Wahlberg’s rectums during sexual intercourse. I can’t even imagine how many germs are in human feces, but every time I look at her now I just want to gag and vomit with that vision of her with her tongue stuck inside Jim Carrey’s buttocks. She’s sick in the head.

jay

Posted at 7:30 PM on June 27, 2014

that is disgusting maybe I don’t miss her

reggie1971

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 27, 2014

If she has a 12 year old son and talks like that for the whole nation to hear her, then she ought to be ashamed of herself.

monic boot

Posted at 4:25 PM on June 27, 2014

Jenny was just too exuberant to let anyone else have their own opinion. Sherri was getting off track, she had too many other things on her plate……Whoopi must stay, she is the voice of reason and objectivity.

jay

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 27, 2014

I am glad Whoopi is staying but I agree Sherri needed to go and has for quite some time. Jenny was still new that is the only reason I would have liked her to stay a while.

lisa

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 27, 2014

ABC FINALLY LISTENED! Her and Sherri need to go. They both think it’s THEIR show. When they go to break, all you hear is Jennys big mouth. They both interrupt. Nobody, not even guests, get to talk. Jenny sits on one cheek like she’s been taking it up the butt. Neither one of them can talk without their hands. Sherri grabs dust bunnies in the air and Jenny uses both hands like she is doing sign language. Plus, I’m sick of Jeffery and EVVVAN! Whoopi has mentioned her daughter 5 times. So glad to see them go. Barbara too. ABC>>>>>>>>>>>>>Now we’ll watch again. THANK YOU!

Dee

Posted at 11:10 PM on July 8, 2014

Wow lisa you act like your are their only audience I don’t see how you are much different!!. “I don’t like this..I don’t like that…they interrupt, they do sign language, I’m sick of their kids, and you seem to know where Jenny’s butt has been…You even know the amount of times Whoopi mentions her child…I find you utterly annoying!!!!

jay

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 9, 2014

likewise

jay

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 27, 2014

Too bad, I really liked her and looked forward to being able to hear her now that sherry is gone.

texaswillie

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 27, 2014

Clean House—should have been a long time ago if you want to keep viewera.

guest

Posted at 12:27 PM on June 27, 2014

I give her marriage a couple of years, at best. She is too flaky to stay in a committed relationship for long.

guest

Posted at 12:24 PM on June 27, 2014

The View wanted another bleached blond airhead after Elisabeth was fired, and they got more than what they bargained for. ahahahahahaha

Sammy

Posted at 12:21 PM on June 27, 2014

Good. She is an ignorant big mouth, and the shows fans cannot stand her.

jay

Posted at 11:03 AM on June 27, 2014

I don’t know if she is sad or not but I hate to see her go, it would have been nice to hear what she had to say without Sherri there talking over her.

She's smart

Posted at 10:49 AM on June 27, 2014

She’s in a business where there are no guarantees, and she’s aware of that. She took a chance when she left her talk show for The View. I wonder if Barbara Walters was aware this would happen. The rumor is Bill Geddes the Executive Producer is also leaving and he started the show, got the sindications to pick it up. Whenever someone new takes over they want to change things immediately to prove themselves. A smart person, in my opinion, takes time to settle into a job before they start messing with such drastic changes. But ego gets in the way. Jenny is getting married and thrilled about it. It was also hard because she luckily didn’t want to relocate her son who’s doing so well in the school he’s in, so she commuted between Chicago and NYC. She’ll land on her feet, because Jenny may be a comedienne, but she’s far from stupid. Good luck to her and Sherri.

kateperry

Posted at 9:59 AM on June 27, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

DD

Posted at 9:52 AM on June 27, 2014

The View should have been cancelled a long time ago.