Andi Dorfman: Replacing Jenny McCarthy & Sherri Shepherd On ‘The View’?

Fri, June 27, 2014 8:40am EDT by 5 Comments
Andi Dorfman Co-Host The View
Fameflynet/Courtesy of ABC

Lee Smith

Posted at 6:50 PM on August 9, 2014

Sherri is a keeper. She brings fun to the Table. I hope they reconsider it’s not to late.

Leonardo

Posted at 7:08 AM on July 12, 2014

It’s hard to find your website in google. I found it on 12 spot, you should build quality backlinks , it
will help you to get more visitors. I know how to help you, just search in google – k2 seo tips

SadieGracie Mae

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 1, 2014

This is in regards to The View. I think it’s horrible how they talk over each other. I loved Sherri and Jenny and Elizabeth and Meridth. But whenever I watch the View. Elizabeth as well as Bill Ransic never got a word in. They all would talk over them. The Talk Show doesn’t seem to do that.
I wish Jenny McCarthy and Sheri Shephard the BEST.

Toni

Posted at 2:59 PM on June 27, 2014

I do not like DRAMA queens! She can tell you anything she thinks about y but if somebody tells her anything they think about her – helllll breaks lose – tears – self pitty – NO I would not like to see her on the Show! Just saw the Eric episode – my goodness, I was shocked the way she handled it!

kateperry

Posted at 10:05 AM on June 27, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­