‘Walking Dead’ Creator: [SPOILER] Will Die In Season 5 Premiere

Thu, June 26, 2014 8:11pm EDT by 61 Comments 19,096 Article Views
Who Dies Walking Dead Season 5
Courtesy of AMC

Chandra Jordan

Posted at 9:10 PM on September 25, 2014

Are you freaking kidding me?? Does anyone, anyone SANE think that he’d really spoil this> For god’s sake people, think.

josy

Posted at 10:51 PM on September 23, 2014

Please, please dont kill of darrl. Hus my favorite character and I dont even like red necks. His so loyal and hard to get close to but can love deeper then his rage. He has become Ricks bestie. Please kill anyone eles but darrl

Stooker

Posted at 8:06 AM on September 25, 2014

This is crap I hope Carl dies I’ll stop watching if he dies he the best he’s not gonna die

Veronica

Posted at 8:02 AM on September 9, 2014

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO !!!!!!!!! DARYL must never die, he is my reason for watching, he has captured my heart and I must watch him every week. He is way to sexy to die, he is a heart throb. Must always watch him

jimmy

Posted at 6:58 PM on September 18, 2014

Its okay! Check out the trailer! He is on they’re journey to washington. Plus, the writer wouldn’t just flash “Oh and Daryl dies.” He is also the most loved on the show and there is no way he would be killed off. Too early. Norman reedus was also talking about how he would play as Daryl in the upcoming seasons. This site is a gossip site. It makes ALOT of lies.