‘Walking Dead’ Creator: [SPOILER] Will Die In Season 5 Premiere

Thu, June 26, 2014 8:11pm EDT by 39 Comments 22,040 Article Views
Who Dies Walking Dead Season 5
Courtesy of AMC

GabLamb

Posted at 3:49 PM on July 21, 2014

I’m sure that i am not the only one that LOVES Daryl because he is such an amazing character.. and it has to be a lie (at least for now) that he will die so early. First, why would they tell us? Second, normally when a picture comes out, (like the picture of Daryl (Norman Reedus) gagged and showing us big sad puppy dog eyes) of a character in a situation where they might die, they MOST likely won’t. I dont see him being killed off anytime soon, but if he does, we will all need a box of tissues. He is a dynamic character that most of us came to love. Not to mention, Beth has disappeared. The fact that she might still be alive will probably keep him going.

Deborah

Posted at 8:20 PM on July 13, 2014

If you following Norman on either twitter or Facebook he talks about filming and they are past the 1st episode, so I won’t believe that Daryl dies just yet.

trinity

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 6, 2014

if you kill Daryl and Rick, the program will not be worth watching !!!!!!!

carol penwell

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 5, 2014

please save rick daryl glen they are the best

K. Chaos

Posted at 3:40 PM on July 1, 2014

Ok people, let’s use a little logical deduction……Filming of season 5 began on May 5, 2014. On June 20, 2014, Norman flew into Philadelphia from filming in Georgia. I find it hard to believe that Daryl is killed off in episode one of Season 5, and if that is the case, they still must be filming episode 1……mmmhmmmmmm…..

Shaun Seifert

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 30, 2014

I’ve recently heard that Rick is escorted from the car and Daryl busts out against Rick’s wishes and starts running to the fence where the weapons are buried. Apparently Rick disarms the guy getting him out and kills him. Then he shoots and kills a guy getting ready to shoot Daryl. Mean while, the others start filing out of the car and a sniper takes aim at Maggie and Glenn. By the time Maggie and Glenn realize, Glenn jumps in front of her and gets shot up pretty good. So, from what I hear Glenn is the first to kick the bucket.

Kelley Rolfe Niemi

Posted at 10:59 AM on June 30, 2014

Do you really think if they were going to kill Daryl they would tell us in a fluff piece like this? No way they are killing him but I bet someone is going to die and I’m going to say it’s Glenn.

whatever

Posted at 10:16 AM on June 30, 2014

no matter who you are and tough u are the walkers will get you

whatever

Posted at 10:12 AM on June 30, 2014

i would like to see daryl dies i just wanna see all the girlie fans be pissed and try and riot

angelsbuff

Posted at 8:53 PM on June 29, 2014

I don’t think He was serious. I saw that interview on another site. He laughed after He said that. They never give anything away. I don’t see Him doing it now. I think He’s just messing with us! At least I hope so!

Baylii

Posted at 8:23 PM on June 29, 2014

Why Daryl? Knowing that more than half of TWD fans love him and rick? I mean seriously this is ridiculous. Although I’ll still watch TWD no matter what ima be crying my eyes out. He takes care of Judith and the group I mean seriously?! The script is horrible sometimes.