Shia LaBeouf: Actor Arrested During Broadway Play — See Pics

Thu, June 26, 2014 10:49pm EDT by 9 Comments
Shia Labeouf Arrested Broadway Play
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlyNet

Xavier

Posted at 3:26 PM on June 27, 2014

I get the feeling something went wrong in his youth, but that’s just wild speculation on the mini meltdowns and odd career faltering displayed.

globalgoldira

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 27, 2014

Obviously, this is s total fake hoax stunt, Shia was ASKED by his media team/PR group to kinda’ do what Joquian Phoenix did when he was going to play that weird rock and roll part where he grew a beard and acted so strange. It’s a total hoax. I know the family and the business going on here. He is trying out a new character and seeing how far he could take it by not using his fists. I think he’s reading this book called PROTECTION FROM EVIL where you can think you can make others do your bidding and do what you want. Look how long it went on and on. YES, it’s a hoax for some movie Shia is up for. I know it. He’ s a violent person, he’s a kitten, just a boy. He’s a good actor, intense, but changed PR companies and what he is doing is called Gorilla P.R.

ingrid

Posted at 7:48 AM on June 27, 2014

I don’t care… Still love Shia… He’ll grow out of it… men don’t grow up until they reach their 30’s.

LIZ

Posted at 3:44 AM on June 27, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.b gcfbgfbngf

Parry Jackson (@ParryJackson1)

Posted at 1:01 AM on June 27, 2014

I­m mak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ ­­J­­­U­­­M­­ℙ­­­9­­­5­­.ℭ­­­­O­­­M­­

Dee

Posted at 12:40 AM on June 27, 2014

My opinion is Shia is having some type of mental breakdown. There have been several reports that claims, he has been having some psychotic episodes for quite some time now, I hope and pray that someone come and get him the help he needs before it is too late. God Bless.

DD

Posted at 8:28 AM on June 27, 2014

I agree with you, Dee.

Wade

Posted at 5:44 PM on June 27, 2014

I agree. He needs help. I hope and family will do something about it before it’s too late.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 26, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner…… ℃0M __ ~
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner