Sherri Shepherd Leaving ‘The View’ — Jenny McCarthy & More Being Fired Too?

Thu, June 26, 2014 9:02pm EST by 30 Comments
Sherri Shepherd Leaving The View
Courtesy of ABC

Melanie Milando

Posted at 7:46 PM on October 30, 2014

I really like The View now!!! Not such a fan earlier.

wazowski

Posted at 7:48 PM on October 19, 2014

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for biuro rachunkowe czarnecki

Cathy Rambo

Posted at 11:17 AM on July 11, 2014

I am personally very saddened that Sherry is leaving The View….she is the such a fun loving personality and will surely be missed. I watch the show because she is there ! Whoppi is fun too but I adore Sherry. She speaks to the people with sincerity ! All of the good people are no longer at The View including Joy & Barbara. It just isn’t what it was …..! Sherry was our last hope !

darnell477

Posted at 1:00 AM on August 11, 2014

I agree.

terebleu

Posted at 12:17 PM on July 7, 2014

I only watch the show because if Whoopi , lately it’s been getting so stupid I’ve been flipping back and forth to Kathy lee and hoda in hopes it might get better, it never does, I was glad barb left because she was becoming demanding and spoiled like. Sherri and Jenny have dragged it down to a level I have no interest in.

Jo

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 4, 2014

Bring back Joy and someone smArt and respected like Barbara Walters was .

rose

Posted at 1:04 AM on July 1, 2014

Sherry is a “racist” In reverse. I am white and not racist. Sherry obviously believes everything black is the only right thing. I really appreciate Whoopi for not being that kind of person and hope that she will stay as hostess of “The View”. Personally, I miss Joy Behar and wish she was still there. As for Rosie O’Donnell……….please, why would it work the second time around…..she’s too opinionated. Sorry ABC but these people should check out “The Talk”. Its a great show. And they actually take turns talking.

mary smith

Posted at 6:54 PM on July 7, 2014

I agree I Love the format of the Talk I put off watching the Talk for a long time thinking that it was a copy cat show. However, the Talk is soo together and the women really support each other

I also consider Cheryl Underwood to be the funniest person ever!!!

Bravo to the Talk!!

Wanda Faye Allen

Posted at 10:47 PM on June 30, 2014

Goodbye so long you Will not be Missed ! all of you were Crazy Liberal loons except for Elizabeth who was eye candy and Very smart with alot of Common sense !! Haaaaaaaaaa i knew this show would not last after Elizabeth Left !!!

Kelly Waterbury

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 30, 2014

Kathy Griffin

Sharon F.

Posted at 2:00 PM on June 30, 2014

I have watched The View from the start, and have hung in there thru all the various “host” changes.
Part of what I liked, is that it took the place of the “coffee break” conversations I missed when I was
AT&T early retired (not my idea). The lively discussion about the news, life, updates on folks lives, etc. was the great appeal to me….. and that it was ALL women. I love men, but men in the mix just doesn’t work…. the chemistry is totally different. Even the shows with men guest hosts tend to be boring.

I like Whoopie very much and thought Sherry was a good addition to the show (a little more conservative but good for the mix). I loved Joy Behar who is a smart cookie (even went she went on a rant or went for the cheap laugh) because we all have friends like that and it made the “mix” more natural. Meredith Vieira was a special gift to the show (love her), Elizabeth was not a favorite of mine, but when not annoying me, she added to the mix too. Rosie was Rosie (sometimes I liked her, sometimes I didn’t). Barbara is someone I really respect. I wasn’t sure about Jenny at first, but she is slowly finding her way and I like her more than expected.

Whoever is coming in with these new ideas and changing the formula… LEAVE IT ALONE……you will kill it. Nothing on TV is the perfect formula, but this show with the right women is still the best of what’s out there. The others do not compete. This is one of very few shows I regularly watch. Even as much as I like Whoopie, and after 17 years of watching, I will not be a viewer after these changes take place

Mel Rose

Posted at 1:58 AM on June 30, 2014

I actually like Sherry and I feel horrible for her that she ended up marrying a loser. I guess it is true love is blind. It’s hard to deal with divorce in any manner but with her ex and icky lamar going after her it’s been doubly hard. All they want is money. I wish her well. As far as her airing her dirty laundry on tv well…… I don’t think it is a good idea. She needs to protect her son and her unborn child. What I would like to know is if Lamar has no job and he is lazy and from what I see useless how the hell is he going to take care of an infant by himself. Maybe with the new baby coming it’s a good thing that Sherry is leaving the view. She can stay home and take care of her baby and still do some acting and comedy. Go ahead and mock her and call her names all you want. She is in a difficult place right now it it might behoove all of you haters to give her a break and a little sympathy. That would be the godlike thing to do.

TheDJ

Posted at 9:45 PM on June 27, 2014

The show should call it a day. It’s over. No men please….

Janita

Posted at 4:02 PM on June 27, 2014

It’s about time they canned her!! She is sooooo annoying and uninformed (stupid), loud & obnoxious. I don’t give a rip about her opinion of anyone or anything. I think they should replace Sherri and Jenny, and NOT with Rosie “the boss” O’Donnell or Bill Rancic. How about Whitney Cummings?

darnell477

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 11, 2014

Sherry brought a fun to the show.

this ic

Posted at 2:16 PM on June 27, 2014

Not surprised. I think Sherrie lost a lot of credibility when she has happy to gab about anybody but herself. I started LOVING Sherrie when she visited The View and spoke candidly about her divorce, I lost respect for her when she thought she was above being human and discussing her life with us. When you feel like you have a girlfriend, then your girlfriend stops sharing with you, you stop wanting to listen to her. I stopped. As for Jenny, no surprise.

I think if they hire anyone but a female, the show will dive. The entire concept was women gabbing.

munasiyaromi12

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 27, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

vor

Posted at 10:05 AM on June 27, 2014

I am never sad about change. The View was getting stale and cumbersome and I dont think its on one persons shoulders. Wish all best luck ever.

kateperry

Posted at 9:55 AM on June 27, 2014

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

sadie

Posted at 9:33 AM on June 27, 2014

who?

Posted at 9:29 AM on June 27, 2014

ZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZZZ ZZZZ ZZZ Z

DD

Posted at 8:35 AM on June 27, 2014

Wait. This is still on the air?

LIZ

Posted at 3:16 AM on June 27, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.

Parry Jackson (@ParryJackson1)

Posted at 12:53 AM on June 27, 2014

I­m mak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ ­­J­­­U­­­M­­ℙ­­­9­­­5­­.ℭ­­­­O­­­M­­

Colleen

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 4, 2014

Stop putting your ads on these web sights. No one wants to see them. End of story nitwit.

j

Posted at 11:28 PM on June 26, 2014

Praise be, she talks over everyone and so loud you can’t even understand what she is saying, I got to where I was fast forwarding thru parts where she was yacking and realized that I only saw about 15 minutes of show, now Jenny on the other hand, I really liked, hope that isn’t true.

velma j

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 27, 2014

I do agree I stoped watching the view 3yrs ago because sherrie talked LOUD & interrupte others conversation she claims to be a christian but she’s always shaking her BREAST &etc…

Debbie

Posted at 2:24 AM on June 28, 2014

I liked Jenny too. She seemed genuine and she was so caring of the guests. I imagine this is a hard pill to swallow. She probably felt relief that she could support her son with a regular pay check.
Good luck Jenny :)
Debbie, Tijeras NM

Samantha

Posted at 11:01 PM on June 26, 2014

That show was good in the very beginning and now it just bores me to death, very stupid conversations and guests in the last few years. I put it on when I want to take a nap. Zzzzz zzzzz zzzz……….

ceer0624

Posted at 10:54 PM on June 26, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner…… ℃0M __ ~
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner