Niall Horan Injured In Concert: Issues Sad Message to Fans

Thu, June 26, 2014 12:06pm EDT by 5 Comments 12,951 Article Views
Niall Horan Injured
Getty

Hnin Yadanar Tun

Posted at 2:23 PM on July 24, 2014

I love you so much& I’m too young.I’m Myanmar.My age’s 13.I want to be your friend.My friends like K-pop.But I love you forever.love you,niall.And I love all of you.

Ebony

Posted at 11:11 PM on June 27, 2014

Seriously? This is ridiculous. Why throw something at his knee OR ANYTHING at him at all? The fan obviously didn’t show any respect or have common sense. Poor thing, it must’ve been so painful.

mae rose

Posted at 6:02 PM on June 27, 2014

😭Poor Niall! Hope you feel better! Fans Need to be more respectful! Your hurting them! There not a brick wall. be fragile!!!

fanta loves liam

Posted at 7:52 PM on June 26, 2014

I DONT KNOW WHY THE FANS HAD TO THROW STUFF AT THE CONCERT, NIALL JUST HAD HIS KNEE SURGERY AND AT LEAST BE MORE RESPECTFUL THAN THROWING STUFF AT NIALL BUT NOT JUST NIALL, HARRY TOO GOT HIT IN THE FACE CUZ THE FANS THROW AT HIM TOO, HOW STUPID TO THROW STUFF AT THEM IM SO SAD WHAT NIALL SAID HE WAS REALLY SCARED MAN :/

linda

Posted at 1:06 PM on June 26, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­