‘Kate Plus 8′: Sextuplets Celebrate 10th Birthday — Watch Sneak Peek

Thu, June 26, 2014 6:09pm EDT by 10 Comments
Kate Plus 8
Courtesy of TLC

susan

Posted at 9:35 AM on June 29, 2014

Kate lies she said her kids never had fast food, ever. Yet in an episode where Maddy is getting Cara to help fold clothes there is a McDonalds cup on the table also Jon took the kids for happy meals in the skiing episode.

Yvette Ryan

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 27, 2014

Maddy is a brat and a smart mouth. She need to be put in her place. The other kids are all interesting, but she was always like that. Just worse now.

Guest

Posted at 4:06 PM on June 27, 2014

Cancel mommy dearest show for those kids sake.

Tyra McDonald

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 27, 2014

I thought the show was great in that it showed Kate as being a very loving and down to earth woman of EIGHT children. I think it’s fantastic that she is an over achiever with so much energy, as long she lets others with different personalities thrive as well. How hard it must be to have gone through such public scrutiny and still maintain sanity. She seems also to have a very wonderful relationship to her eight healthy and obviously intelligent children. I enjoyed listening to the children interact and talk to the film crew. I wish her and Jon the best in life. God Bless

Guest

Posted at 12:36 PM on June 27, 2014

Her face is pulled so tight from bad plastic surgery it is too scarry for me to watch. Where does the $$$ come from for her to do that to herself? And a filthy germ ridden bird on her kitchen counter? I’m E-mailing this clip to the board of health now and see what they think of that.

Sabrina

Posted at 12:29 AM on June 27, 2014

OMG!! I am a mother of 3 girls and a grandmother of one 8 year old and I would love to see more!!!! Me and my girls have watched the show from the beginning. Forget all the negativity and bring back this family to us!! Haters will always be haters and Lovers will always be lovers!! We love the show!!!!! I especially love Kate and love how she does what she needs to for her kids!!!

leonora

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 26, 2014

i didn’t even watch it…not a fan of Kate

JMHawk

Posted at 10:19 PM on June 26, 2014

Please no more! This is the unhappiest, most complaining, negative family.

Alyssa Sony

Posted at 7:49 PM on June 26, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been

making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was

get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­

X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

susan

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 26, 2014

She keeps a bird on her kitchen counter, birds crap all over everything. I am calling the health dept. to see what they think of that.