Jenny McCarthy Confirms She’s Leaving ‘The View’ On Twitter

Thu, June 26, 2014 10:38pm EST by 13 Comments
Jenny McCarthy Leaving The View
Courtesy of Twitter

Kathryn

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 1, 2014

I stopped watching The View when Elizabeth started and started watching Again when she left!!! I could not stand her and her politics!!! I loved Jenny And Sherry! They were the only good ones besides Joy! I’m sorry but whoopi needs to get some clothes. I can’t stand looking at here in her potato sack things she wears! U need to have fashion to b on t.v. I think.
I always like Barbara but I won’t b watching the view or anything she is a part of anymore.

eaasm

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 28, 2014

Hate to see Sherri leave. Glad Jenny is going.

Milicent

Posted at 10:07 PM on June 27, 2014

So glad to see both of them go. The whole complexion of the show has changed over the years. I hope the network is smart enough to put some women/men in there who are intelligent, keep up with current affairs and can carry on an intelligent conversation.

Mini Luice

Posted at 12:50 PM on June 27, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Jim Geller

Posted at 12:05 PM on June 27, 2014

Jenny McCarthy is one of the dumbest people on the planet. She f#$k$5 her way to the bottom. Send her to Iraq to combat the insurgency. She would bore them to death.

catchingxzv

Posted at 11:52 AM on June 27, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbwett

kateperry

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 27, 2014

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

LIZ

Posted at 3:44 AM on June 27, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.vfvfdvfdb

roger

Posted at 1:58 AM on June 27, 2014

Sheri? yes, glad to see her go!!! her communication skills are horrible, she dominates conversations, she often interrupts others in the middle in the sentence, glad to see her go!

Parry Jackson (@ParryJackson1)

Posted at 1:01 AM on June 27, 2014

I­m mak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ ­­J­­­U­­­M­­ℙ­­­9­­­5­­.ℭ­­­­O­­­M­­

j

Posted at 11:36 PM on June 26, 2014

I thought Jenny was great on the view, will miss her very much. I really hope her leaving wasn’t just a show of force for Sherry because with Sherry gone maybe we could hear what Jenny is saying more than just 50% of the time. Wish her well.

guest

Posted at 12:07 AM on June 27, 2014

Perhaps they both were fired.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:55 PM on June 26, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner…… ℃0M __ ~
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner