Jai Brooks Tweets Romantic Birthday Message To Ariana Grande

Thu, June 26, 2014 7:57pm EDT by 15 Comments 25,732 Article Views
Jai Brooks Ariana Grande Birthday Message
Courtesy of Instagram

Wesley

Posted at 8:53 PM on September 16, 2014

I really want your phone number please. Can you like send it to me please ariana it’s Wesley I’m 19 years old

Wesley

Posted at 9:00 PM on September 16, 2014

I’m Wesley I live in knightdale nc Ferdinand dr 2432 24575. My phone number is 919 373 079

Wesley

Posted at 9:20 PM on September 16, 2014

My number is 919 373 0792

Wesley

Posted at 9:27 PM on September 16, 2014

My name is Wesley I’m 19 I was born in 1998 November 20 so I wanted to know your phone number because I want to talk to you if your busy or something so let me know what your phone number is ariana grande

Gabby

Posted at 7:24 PM on July 22, 2014

Hey I would just like to say that ariana grande is my roll model,idol,superstar and mostly everything I can think of lol.Jai Brooks is a wonderful person and a wonderful guy to ariana and they should be together forever 💕 I would one day like to meet ariana grande and her brother frankie grande.I watch all of the frankie and Ariana’s YouTube videos every single day and night I love all of Ariana’s songs my 4 favorite are the new on Break Free,Tattooed Heart,Daydreamin and Piano I sing all if them in the car,house, friends house,mostly everywhere I am and this might sound weird but I know a lot about ariana and her brother but I’m a arianator and we know a lot lol. I LOVE U ARIANA GRANDE!!!!!💕❤️💜💙💚💛💗💘💞💖💓 and I’m a HUGE fan I’m her number #1 fan

Dawn

Posted at 11:08 PM on June 28, 2014

And there go my feels….

Mini Luice

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 27, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

jane

Posted at 9:57 AM on June 27, 2014

he is much ugly!

Oscar Fernandez

Posted at 5:46 AM on June 27, 2014

Hey Ariana srry is late, but im well i just wanted to say happy birthday, and that i am like ur #1 fan guy, i just like really love everything u do, and umm well u are like the most beautiful, most gorgeous girl,ever i really love u alot, Im like literally ur best Fan ever and umm well happy birthday, 😍😍😉❤❤

ARIANA GRANDE MY LUV (@5rodneyG)

Posted at 4:42 AM on June 27, 2014

he’s so sweet 2 my luv & i love it! i just followed him & tweeted him

LIZ

Posted at 3:45 AM on June 27, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.vfdvfdvfd

Parry Jackson (@ParryJackson1)

Posted at 1:03 AM on June 27, 2014

I­m mak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ ­­J­­­U­­­M­­ℙ­­­9­­­5­­.ℭ­­­­O­­­M­­

ceer0624

Posted at 10:57 PM on June 26, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner…… ℃0M __ ~
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Alyssa Sony

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 26, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been

making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was

get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­

X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­