Chris Brown Debuts First Song Since Jail Release: Listen To ‘New Flame’

Thu, June 26, 2014 9:08pm EDT by 18 Comments
Chris Brown New Flame
Imeh Akpanudosen/Entertainment/Getty Images, Courtesy of Instagram

francis namunji

Posted at 6:04 PM on September 3, 2014

Wow chris is so talented.hola at u bro.

ann barb

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 3, 2014

CHRIS IS A GENIUS THATS IT AND HE’S MUSIC IS SMOKING CAN’T SAY THAT ABOUT ALOT OF THESE NON SINGING TALKING WANT A BE BUT THAT ONE I DO KNOW! BREEZY IS THE PRINCE AND NO ONE IS LIKE HIM AND USHER PERIOD THATS IT GO BREEZY!!!!!!!!!!!! TALENT AS HELL. ROCK THE WORLD YOUR LOYAL IS BANGING IN THE UK………. WOW! GO BREEZY!

not a believer

Posted at 4:40 AM on June 29, 2014

Reading about Chris Brown I only believe it if it’s about sport. In all other points it is either lie, PR or subject of bipolarity speak the opposite is also valid and just a matter of time.

Xislander

Posted at 7:24 PM on June 28, 2014

It be great if story more a promo of Chrez and lez of irrelevant

Tamara dent

Posted at 6:13 AM on June 27, 2014

This Chris brown song is not new. Cause I got that song on my phone he just headed usher to the song and I don’t think it about karrueche or Rihanna I just I think he’s happy that he’s home from jail and he could make good music like he always been doing #.i love Chris brown❤️

LIZ

Posted at 3:45 AM on June 27, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.b cbgfbgfbgf

Vanessa xx

Posted at 2:43 AM on June 27, 2014

I love it, love it, love it! It sounds amazing so far and i can tell that i am going to love the song, i know that Chris needs time to settle down but i wish that he would release album X soon, but if music snippets like this are anything to go by i don’t mind waiting as the album is going to be amazing, #CBreezy i love you❤

Carole

Posted at 1:46 AM on June 27, 2014

It s definitely about kae and How he realizes How much She s loyal and he loves her !!!!!!
Love it !!!!!
I want the all song !!!!

emmal

Posted at 1:39 AM on June 27, 2014

all said en heard! lets wait n see watchu cookin big boy #breezy!!

Parry Jackson (@ParryJackson1)

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 27, 2014

I­m mak­ing ­over $­1­3k a month working ­part tim­e. I kept hea­ring other p­eople tell me­ how much m­oney they can ma­ke­ online­ so I d­ecide­d to look int­o­ it. Wel­, it was all tru­e and ha­s totally ch­anged­ my life. ­This is­ wha­t I do,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ ­­J­­­U­­­M­­ℙ­­­9­­­5­­.ℭ­­­­O­­­M­­

Dee

Posted at 12:03 AM on June 27, 2014

I love it! Chris has so much talent, I can’t wait for the complete song. Chris stay positive and ignore people in their negativity. God Bless.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:56 PM on June 26, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner…… ℃0M __ ~
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

joan

Posted at 10:42 PM on June 26, 2014

since ri and kae are old news, wonder if new flame is the rehab hoe might be the new
fave..

Vanessa

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 27, 2014

Yep I’m sure that’s who the song is about (not)

Ester Long

Posted at 9:31 PM on June 26, 2014

Some cebebs are”LOYAL ENOUGH”to settle down with one another &”GET MARRIED QUICK THIS YEAR!” lol

Xtra

Posted at 7:22 PM on June 28, 2014

Nah both Chrihs/Rihs got tours – no time for a quickie this side of the year

Ester Long

Posted at 9:24 PM on June 26, 2014

I hear celebs relationships together are”STRONG ENOUGH”to settle down,get married and have a couple of babies soon. :-)

Xtra

Posted at 7:20 PM on June 28, 2014

Nah RIH aint ready to do that wid Chrihs js yet