Rihanna Taking Zendaya’s Spot As Aaliyah In Biopic — The Truth

Wed, June 25, 2014 4:58pm EDT by 59 Comments
Rihanna Aaliyah Biopic
Getty

cheap carpets Edmonton

Posted at 10:45 PM on September 30, 2014

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site?

I’m getting sick and tired of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m
looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome
if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Shainia

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 28, 2014

OMGGG zendaya better be the one cuzz she does look like Aaliyah and her dancing is amazing. If you don’t believe me look at her video replay she dedicated the part when they were on the stairs her they need to get a clue and just don’t let anyone play her

Noel

Posted at 2:44 AM on July 3, 2014

I’m sorry, but I strongly disagree. Zendaya look NOTHING like Aaliyah

Sami

Posted at 8:26 AM on June 28, 2014

Zendaya all the way!! How in the hell is Rihanna going to talk like Aaliyah!! Hee accents is way to strong and she said it herself that she can’t talk another way. Plus zendaya has way more dancing experience then Rihanna!! just think about it?!?!?

Laiza

Posted at 9:30 PM on June 27, 2014

Zendaya is the perfect person to take the role she has talent she is young beautiful and she is not expensive unlike other celebrties plus she looks like her so much and loves Aaliyah so i think she would give it her best making this an awesome job and movie so i suggest you choose her and plus all of her fans wich is a lot would go to see the movie.

Aaliyahfan_79

Posted at 10:05 AM on July 4, 2014

I’m sorry but zendaya looks NOTHING like Aaliyah. And a lot of fans are upset because the movie doesn’t have Aaliyah’s family’s consent for it to come out. so unless the movie has her family’s consent, I don’t think that many true Aaliyah fans would watch it.

Tony Jordan

Posted at 7:37 PM on June 27, 2014

ZENDAYA WILL BE BETTER

Charney

Posted at 5:21 PM on June 27, 2014

Rihanna doesn’t even look a lil like Aaliyah! Zendaya is a triple threat and Aaliyah is her role model they picked the right person and she will do amazing

Cece

Posted at 3:23 PM on June 27, 2014

I rather for Zendaya to play Aaliyah than Rihanna. I feel like it would be disrespectful if they gave Rihanna the role. Hopefully Zendaya can play the role really well because I really don’t like Watching people who played on Disney shows into real movies. I don’t care about her skin tone. As long as she can play the role right. She is going to have a lot of pressure on her. More than this.

Jami

Posted at 2:04 PM on June 27, 2014

I don’t think that Zendaya is the right choice to play Aliyah and though Rihanna comes closer to playing her, I don’t think she’s right to play it. They should have got Kylie Bunbury( Lacey on ” Twisted) to play. She looks like Aliyah.

Damn!

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 27, 2014

@Jamie,Kylie is too old.
Aaliyah died at age 22.
The person who plays her would have to be able to play her from age 14 to age 22 when she died.
Can Kylie even dance?
They need someone that can already dance.
This person will need to be able to pick up choreography fast.
Zendaya has all the elements for this role.
I say give her a chance, she’ll do great.

LIZ

Posted at 3:41 AM on June 27, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.vbfdbgfbfbhd

aailiyah fan 1

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 26, 2014

Now it’s gone from a wrong casting to just a murderous one her as aailiyah is not a good idea she cannot even compare or compete

Damn!

Posted at 12:20 PM on June 27, 2014

@Aaliyah fan 1,
Who should play her then?
Give some names.

Jami

Posted at 2:06 PM on June 27, 2014

Just gave one..Kylie Bunbury

Damn!

Posted at 2:27 PM on June 27, 2014

@Jami,she’s too old!

Bob

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 27, 2014

Lolita Price

Lover7000

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 26, 2014

I support this 1000%%%!!!Cmon Rihanna!! You can do this role I support this so much way to make it happen! ;DD!

Tee Tae

Posted at 6:53 PM on June 26, 2014

Unfortunately for Aliyah, as good as she was, she did not reach her full potential before her death. How can Rihanna who has achieved more than she did in her lifetime want to play her? If you guys are talking of Whitney Houston, it will be understandable. RIP Aliyah, your death is a great loss.

Tee Tae

Posted at 6:41 PM on June 26, 2014

Now that you found a way to use my name, I have to change it @fake TAE

wtf

Posted at 5:04 PM on June 26, 2014

I said that the ratings will go down and gas will go up because that is how many folks will be going to other movies and I was not talking about Zel she will do well it is the other BS that you are talking about so get it right.