Lee Thompson Young: How ‘Rizzoli & Isles’ Handled The Star’s Suicide

Wed, June 25, 2014 9:23am EDT by 21 Comments 34,480 Article Views
Lee Thompson Young Suicide Rizzoli And Isles
Courtesy of TNT

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 12, 2014

Inspiring quest there. What occurred after?
Thanks!

Green Coffee Burn Reviews

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 10, 2014

Coffee beans are roasted at high temperatures, which actually destroys many of the nutrients
contained in the beans. However, I don’t happen to
have an extra 15 pounds a month so I had to stop using it after a few months and just try to exercise more.
Lowering down blood pressure levels is also possible with this coffee extract and also trimming
down the cravings for greasy foods and processing of body waste removal.

natural muscle booster

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 8, 2014

Spot on with this write-up, I really feel this web site needs far more attention. I’ll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

antler supplement

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 8, 2014

I relish, lead to I discovered exactly what I used to be looking
for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
Bye

jobs in pune for freshers in software 2014

Posted at 2:03 PM on July 7, 2014

Very rapidly this site will be famous amid all
blog people, due to it’s fastidious articles or reviews

rsabharw

Posted at 8:20 AM on July 2, 2014

I’m glad they chose for him to die in a car accident, rather than in the line of duty (Frankie even alluded to that). A line of duty death would imply that he was heroic, when it fact he was a coward for taking his own life.

laura

Posted at 6:48 PM on July 1, 2014

I cried through almost the whole episode it was very moving

Yukita M

Posted at 10:34 AM on June 29, 2014

Yes they gave him a send off heaven cried at

Rose Hickenbottom

Posted at 11:55 AM on June 28, 2014

to the writers and cast, what an amazing job, I so love this show. Will miss Lee and the part he played, I hope you will not try to replace him.

Anna Fantazier

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 27, 2014

Very well done! I cried through it all. I loved Lee and was so sad when I first heard the news! I hope he’s finally at peace! GOD BLESS!!

marie kramer

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 26, 2014

What a great job,well done!

Allen R. Gainesville, FL

Posted at 1:20 AM on June 27, 2014

Rest in Peace Lee, Our prayers go out to Mom and Dad and the Cast of the show for your loss. His ability and artistry of his spirit will be missed by me. Allen R. Gainesville, FL

kia

Posted at 7:59 AM on June 26, 2014

I cried and cried and cried at both episodes such a tragic loss. It seems that his father made it to the funeral.

Jim Smallwood

Posted at 11:33 PM on June 25, 2014

P.S. Rest In Peace, Lee. Rizzoli & Isles and the fans will never forget you.

Stacey

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 25, 2014

I cried my eyes out! It’s so sad I’m sorry to see him go. My sister has bi polar so I know. My condolences to the show and his family.

mcj

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 25, 2014

It wasn’t a picture that brought her to tears but a postcard he’d sent while he was still on vacation. Seeing his handwriting, knowing his thoughts while on vacation included her…it was what finally forced her to deal. Very good episode…broke my heart to lose him but I do hope he is at peace, finally.

vellyanderson748

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 25, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ j­­­­­­U­­­­­­M­­­­­­P­­­9­­­­5.C­­­O­­­M­­­

mcj

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 25, 2014

tacky spam

vitavoro

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 25, 2014

What a filthy and disrespectful thing to post on a subject about such as this, your a sick person!
Now that aside it is such a shame for someone so lose their life the way he has through really no fault of his own, and i think the show has done a great job with how they turned the loss of the character and turned it into a full blown dedication to him, I too hope he has found peace at last.

Jim Smallwood

Posted at 11:31 PM on June 25, 2014

I agree. That SPAM had no business on this post dealing with such a difficult subject.
Suicide is not something to be taken lightly. I ought to know. Contrary to the MASH
theme song, it is not painless. It harms not only the individual but those who are
left behind. My entire family–mother, brothers and sister, aunts and uncles (his
brothers and sisters), etc.–was damaged by what my father did. If the person
who does this was in their right mind and thought about the consequences of
their actions after the fact, they would never ever do it in the first place.
The price they pay is ultimately far too high. Suicide is senseless.

Freeze Flame Inc./Third World Council L.L.C.

Posted at 9:33 AM on June 25, 2014

Reblogged this on Music & Entertainment.