Jennette McCurdy Disses Ex-Boyfriend With Harsh ‘Ugly’ Tweet

Wed, June 25, 2014 3:09pm EDT by 13 Comments 24,985 Article Views
Jennette McCurdy Disses Ex-Boyfriend
Courtesy of Twitter/ Getty

John

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 5, 2014

Boy, oh, boy, do I have breaking news for you, McCurdy, in which you probably won’t even see this, or if you do, will just ignore it because you think that you’re so much better than everybody else due to your fame and fortune.

Aside from your lower half, you’re not much of a looker, either. You wouldn’t know a good man if he stood right in front of you (I don’t blame Drummond for wanting to stay away from you, either) You need to wake up and realize that the world does not revolve around you. You celebrities are all the same, constantly saying or doing stupid stuff just to get the media’s attention. Now that your failure of a show has been cancelled thanks to your morbid immaturity, feel free to continue with your “outrageous” behavior, as if you keep it up, you will be likened to D-list “celebrities” (or should I say “E” or “F”) like Miley, the Kardashians, Lohan, and Hilton, and will disappear off the Hollywood radar so fast that you’ll be lucky if you’ll even be considered an afterthought in years time. Good luck to you, because you’re going to need it!

Michael

Posted at 6:17 PM on June 26, 2014

Hollywood Life, Jennette is with Nickelodeon not Disney Channel.

KT

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 26, 2014

Looks don’t matter when you’re ugly on the inside. And Jennette is looking pretty damn ugly right now. Girl needs to realize there isn’t much talent in her, so she needs to use whatever time she has left in the spotlight wisely. This bs is just pathetic on her part.

anonymousse

Posted at 11:42 AM on June 26, 2014

What woman wouldn’t be furious when they expect a kielbasa and instead get a pig in a blanket.

Wojo Walter John Deptuch

Posted at 10:35 AM on June 26, 2014

First off, she never explicitly mentions anyone. Second, if you know anything about this person’s life other then they were on Nick (not disney channel), then you know this has been a rough year in her life and it doesnt help that she does have media scrutiny during it.

Think back to when you were 21, all the stupid stuff you might have said or posted on fb if it was around or posts on twitter. now if you aren’t somewhat famous no one care except your six friends and 20 sum-odd family members who happen to follow you.

Obviously she is going through a rough time and maybe people need to give her the space she needs.

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 12:54 AM on June 26, 2014

Don’t get me wrong I didn’t try and offend Ms. Mccurdy. I realize now is a bad time to start trying to make heads or tails of what people are thinking. I don’t see any real difference between celebrity and us regular joes. I say allot of stuff but Its not like people are going to suddenly become interested in a nobody like me. I never try embarrising anyone but I am lusting over another woman right now. I’m trying to get over the fact she has so many tatoo’s. I got my special thank god. Any way I know this doesn’t matter much but yeah I would spend a little time with her mother if she doesn’t hurry up and make her mind up quick. Its the money Im desperate. I can’t give it away fast enough. Well I take the figid comment back that was a bit of a low blow. Any who oh yeah did I tell you my current romantical interest is taking out the trash today. Well it was a big community hall! I hope she didn’t work too hard I dont know how I am going to pay for that. Well I hate the fact she keeps dressing up as a older woman cuz the next day when I wake up and all the FX peals off I realize the mistake. Im still not voting republican which is anoying I suppose since I shouldn’t be voting at all but hey I keep showing up.

Shocked and awe why doesn’t she ever remember me.

If only she just stopped pretending and took care of this already. Sheesh.

exfan

Posted at 7:27 PM on June 25, 2014

first, she’s not a Disney Channel Star, she work(ed) for ‘Nick’.
She may well be looking for gigs to fund her career now and with
little or no guidance, she sounds a little lost. If she keeps spewing
negative vibes about past employers, friends, other celebs,
old people, wealthy people, hobos, santa clause, gingers,
and most anything and anyone else she comes in contact with,
I’m afraid she’ll be auditioning for the drive-up window at Wendy’s.
Unless she has something big in the wings, she needs to snapout of it.

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 3:59 PM on June 25, 2014

Thank god they put you back in the advertising I was having difficulting until that ad got me all revved up again Jen.

diego (@mebediego)

Posted at 3:37 PM on June 25, 2014

wait, she didnt say any name. why are you talking about Andre. He wasnt the one guy that jennette was dating.

yEAH.

Posted at 5:41 AM on June 26, 2014

Well she did say ex boyfriend…. Ex Boyfriend in proper English means recently broken up past lover, which is Andre. Don’t try to be clever.

jj

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 25, 2014

Jeanette, apparently you haven’t looked in a mirror long enough.to realize you’re a two-bagger yourself. You not bad from the neck down though.

diego (@mebediego)