Diane Sawyer Steps Down As ‘ABC World News’ Anchor

Wed, June 25, 2014 9:55am EDT by 7 Comments
Diane Sawyer Steps Down ABC World News
Getty, Courtesy of ABC

Frederic Johnson

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 25, 2014

I started thinking last week that David Muir will be replacing Diane Sawyer this year and yesterday I got a real strong feeling that it would be announced pretty soon. I enjoyed watching her do the news but David does a fine job also.

vellyanderson748

Posted at 10:38 AM on June 25, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ j­­­­­­U­­­­­­M­­­­­­P­­­9­­­­5.C­­­O­­­M­­­

vellyanderson748

Posted at 10:38 AM on June 25, 2014

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ j­­­­­­U­­­­­­M­­­­­­P­­­9­­­­5.C­­­O­­­M­­­

DD

Posted at 10:35 AM on June 25, 2014

I would watch this, if you paid me.

jay

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 25, 2014

I love David but so loved Diane for years, I will really miss her!

Paula

Posted at 10:18 AM on June 25, 2014

Diane is great, but I love David Muir…he will be great and already fills in for Diane. I’ve noticed Diane has been away a lot recently and David has filled the void. Good luck to both!

bjsmith

Posted at 10:07 AM on June 25, 2014

I will miss Diane Sawyer. She is such a good reporter and quite a lady.