Justin Bieber Moves To Beverly Hills: Is Selena Gomez Staying With Him?

Tue, June 24, 2014 12:09pm EDT by 54 Comments 28,272 Article Views
Getty Images

Tiffany Shuey

Posted at 3:39 PM on July 11, 2014

What I really think about Justine is that he is mean and should not be a star the slena needs a good boyfriend that she can count on and trust I just don’t trust Justine

jada

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 27, 2014

selena and justun shoud totally get back together i mean they make a great copel

James Williams

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 28, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Eme

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 25, 2014

My goodness….so much controversy about weather Sel and Justin should live together. If they are ready to take this step than they should go for it – at least it will be two against the world! I can’t wait to see it happen! Xoxoxo

ya

Posted at 6:27 AM on June 25, 2014

I love them,but if they move together these are my words.FIGHTS,COPS,PREGNANTCY,AND WEED.

asma

Posted at 5:02 PM on June 25, 2014

yeaaahhh i think justin smoked weed because he was not with selena he loves her and they broke up but now TMZ are fuul of lies i don’t think justin smoke noww and he is with selena and they are verry happy i hope they stiil together

sandra b

Posted at 5:41 AM on June 25, 2014

i think ey it’s a great idea cuz justin is a beter person with selena around

Joni Luis

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 25, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

lisa

Posted at 4:51 AM on June 25, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.

Lina Son

Posted at 4:49 AM on June 25, 2014

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Ashley Gomez

Posted at 3:46 AM on June 25, 2014

I think Justin nd Selena should move in together cuz I think there dah great couple ever💕nd also they might get marry nd have kids cuz thts wat they want they were already planning😊we’ll I think they should move in together😘💕💞

Symone

Posted at 2:37 AM on June 25, 2014

If They Move In Together It’ll Be Harder For Them To Break Up And Him To Hook Up With Models ,It’s A Good Ideas If H Wanna Manipulate Them…

Chong

Posted at 1:30 AM on June 25, 2014

Cheech is freakin’ hill—air….e… us.. man

ammy7845

Posted at 12:04 AM on June 25, 2014

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ j­­­­­­U­­­­­­M­­­­­­P­­­9­­­­5.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Cheech

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 24, 2014

I wore this suit and had someone tie this tie for me and then I f’d it up and pulled my sleeves up like a noobtard. :P