‘True Blood': Why Killing Off [SPOILER] Was A Terrible Idea

Mon, June 23, 2014 7:52am EDT by 15 Comments 14,197 Article Views
True Blood Tara Death Bad
Courtesy of HBO

james

Posted at 2:51 AM on July 22, 2014

I don’t know why but iv got a really strange feeling about why her death was off camera.
We know she is dead as in episode 3 pam tells Eric that she could feel tara meeting the true death, which throws all of them ‘saved last minute by fairys’ theories.

I have a nasty feeling, and by nasty I mean ‘ its a good twist, please let me be right’ that it may not have been the vampire she was fighting that killed her, wouldn’t it be an interesting thing if she was intact ended by her own mother?

Gabriel Wolf

Posted at 6:31 AM on June 25, 2014

Potential Spoiler: If you check the actresses IMDB she’s signed to 10 episodes of Season 7. Unsure if that helps, but I wouldn’t know why she would be credited if she wasn’t in the season beyond the initial episode of the new season. ;)

Livvy

Posted at 3:26 AM on June 25, 2014

I loved Tara from the 1st episode of True Blood. The writers never did her character justice. Nothing good that came into Tara’s life lasted long – she was always made to suffer and I hated that for the character. I’m hoping that Tara is not really dead. The idea that she glamoured her mother into thinking she died is interesting speculation.

Russell

Posted at 9:34 PM on June 24, 2014

This is what happens when a network doesn’t sign a star – resl quick kill off

Pretti Toni Montana

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 24, 2014

I’m hearing that Lettie Mae is the one that killed Tara… *shrugs shoulders*

Balls of steel

Posted at 7:35 AM on June 24, 2014

Pretty sure she glamored her mum after she killed the other vampire. Why she faked her own death im not sure…

ceer0624

Posted at 10:03 PM on June 23, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner. __ ~
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

TheBrianMo

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 23, 2014

I seriously doubt Tara is really dead. 1) We didn’t see her meet the true death. All we saw was her mom crying over a pile of vampire goo. 2) Pam didn’t feel Tara die. Whenever a prodigy dies, the maker ALWAYS feels it.

lololee24

Posted at 3:40 PM on June 25, 2014

Thats what I said, that Pam did not feel Taras death, unless she released Tara from her care. But I too thought that she killed the other vamp, and told her mother to shut up! Now I have to go back and rewatch the first episode again. And Lafayette didn’t seem to banged up about her death either, as if he knew something.

ladyhoop

Posted at 5:31 PM on June 23, 2014

I totally AGREE! I FEEL LIKE I DONT WANNA WATCH ANYMORE

Julie

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 23, 2014

Personally, I do not think she is really gone. 1. Pam didnt have any ESP of the event which surely would’ve happened, and it was off screen- Tara is an integral character and I just have a hard time believing they would kill her off like one of the extras… same goes for Eric… he’s around somewhere – I hope Pam finds him fast!! I was looking forward to a few weeks of lusting after him :)

Asia Sankhar

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 23, 2014

I just feel like her death happened so suddenly. Usually when a progeny dies, they show a scene of the maker feeling something dreadful or ect. I’m just wondering why they didn’t show a scene with Pam conflicted with the loss Tara.

Shood1943

Posted at 2:30 PM on June 23, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, B­­­­A­­­­y­­­­9­­5.C­­O­­M­­

DonnaNGregory (@DonnaNGregory1)

Posted at 1:40 PM on June 23, 2014

my friend’s half-sister makes $78 /hour on the computer . She has been without work for 9 months but last month her pay was $20528 just working on the computer for a few hours. you can look here
…………
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
you could try this out >>>>>> xd5.ℕℯt/7ca3
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO ANd HELP………

Sehmerus

Posted at 12:03 PM on June 23, 2014

I was mostly upset that the death happened “off camera ” you see her fighting and then it cuts away to more fighting then cuts back to her mom yelling covered in blood. makes me wonder if maybe the actress contract was up and perhaps they had to kill her off instead of recasting the character? because even in the fight scene she was in, it was shot awkwardly in a way that it could have been body double. either way ill let them have tara if i can have Eric Back. LOL