‘Teen Wolf’ Season 4 Premiere Recap: Derek Hale Returns — Kind Of

Mon, June 23, 2014 11:08pm EDT by 109 Comments 59,803 Article Views
Teen Wolf Season 4 Premiere
Courtesy of MTV

Hannah

Posted at 2:05 AM on July 3, 2014

After Malia tells Stiles she will never leave without him, Stiles looks in the mirror to look at Lydia, who’s looking at him too! Also, Stiles didn’t want to leave Lydia with Young Derek at Deaton’s office in the next episode.. STYDIA I TELL YOU!

winsa

Posted at 12:00 PM on June 30, 2014

I don’t know if it’s true this rumors about bitting and cheating but is not fun guys! And not fair. Anyway whether is true or not I’m happy scira is at least getting a decent score in mix of all that. Scira all the way!

maliraftw

Posted at 2:35 AM on June 30, 2014

i’m suprised how can malira be so low ? that dancing scene was awesome tbh, malira is my otp now.

Taylor

Posted at 9:36 PM on June 29, 2014

We are the alphas of the fandom! STEREK ALL THE WAY bitches!!!!!!! Forever and Always!!!!

Techwear1

Posted at 8:54 PM on June 28, 2014

Whoever is running this poll can you stop these people from using a Bot please? It takes the fun out of it.

Kuroda

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 29, 2014

ya… there is no way these stats are accurate. no way stalia is bigger than stydia and I thought Sterek usually curbstomped polls?? I’m happy to see scira going up

Kuroda

Posted at 4:47 PM on June 29, 2014

i hit post before i was done. i haven’t seen anyone say they don’t ship scira so i’m surprised it’s so low

CCarolinee

Posted at 8:23 AM on June 28, 2014

Scott and Kira moment was so cute :). I can’t wait until they are officially together! The episode was awesome, really liked it :) Excited for Malia-Kira-Lydia friendship and girls on the La cross field!

Brizu

Posted at 11:33 AM on June 27, 2014

Oh dear, is a Stydia fan botting now? Since yesterday morning they’ve gone from 7% to just over 20%, gaining with no oscillation. Stydia was eliminated from the Geekiary poll for botting but I had assumed whoever did it switched ship and was the one running the bot on Stalia.

I expect Stydia to be easily twice or more the size of Stalia, but based on previous polls I can’t see it being much more than 1/3 the size of Sterek. The last poll had Sterek at 77%, Stydia at 14%, and Stalia at just 3% (with a few other options making up the remaining percentage). Right now Stydia is at 20% to Sterek’s 55%, which is plausible, but if it goes any higher than 25% I’m gonna cry foul.

???

Posted at 12:44 AM on June 28, 2014

Mmmmm is not that hard to vote tho. Without cheating if the poll gives you the freedom to vote as much as you want. For example today I started voting for scira. I plan on getting it over 10 % today but I doubt it. I’ll get it to 7 at least or maybe I can if I don’t fall asleep. And I started voting like at 5. I’m sure I can even pass stalia tomorrow. Point is . It’s actually not that hard but not everyone is interested in spending so much time voting. I personally don’t care of scira wins but I just want them to have a decent spot so I decided to do it.

really tired of this

Posted at 5:50 AM on June 29, 2014

I honestly think Scira is low just because almost everybody can see their storyline is a good and realistic one and don’t feel the need to battle over something that’s already almost perfect and sold to the audience…
About the BOT, sadly it’s true, a BOT had run wild on the other poll for two days without any interruption, and a limit in voting had been introduced 2 minutes after the message about it. That mean they were probably aware and expecting trouble.
This poll looks normal now, but on June 26 the results started to change every damn second, with a gap too wide to be honest, since it would have required hundreds people voting just one time in the same second for the same thing and then suddenly disappear.
I’m sorry but something is going on and this polls just became a joke.

sterek bitches

Posted at 5:13 AM on June 27, 2014

STEREK BITCHES!!!!!!!!

teenwolf is my life

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 26, 2014

Stalia will own you all

shiroyamacah

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 26, 2014

Sorry, but not just Stalia is too young but Stalia was very badly done :/
You may like it like…. that, but many other ships are above Stalia and i don’t see this much people loving it.
PS: vote botting polls don’t help the shippers or the ship.

yoli

Posted at 2:22 PM on June 26, 2014

SCIRAAAAA!!!! btw I don’t really care about this Malia drama I actually like her but if you’re an tumblr/twitter/Facebook user you would then know that THERES NO WAY Stalia is bigger than Stydia lol. Is not hate I don’t even ship stydia that much I think they’re ok and stalia was actually cute. But nop there’s no way guys. Sterek maybe yeah cuz it has always been the most popular online but there’s no way stalia is this big.