Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber: Why They’re Not Hiding New Romance

Mon, June 23, 2014 4:49pm EST by 59 Comments
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Relationship
Courtesy of Instagram

Ghalya osman

Posted at 6:34 AM on June 24, 2014

I am a big selenator I love Selena Gomez soooo much and I am a belieber in the same time , well I support jelena a lot and I was sooooo happy that the are back together , as a selenator and a belieber I think Justin and Selena truly love each others I am not the kind of people who hates Justin for dating selena or hates Selena for dating Justin everyone knows that Justin and Selena have bien through a lot of stuff and that Justin made a lot of mistakes but people change and grow up and most importantly they learn from there mistakes , as long as Justin is making Selena happy and selena is making Justin happy they should stay together I get really happy when I see Selena and Justin smiling and not caring about what some people say about them being together and who they really are and they get a lot of hate that they don’t deserve . I have never met Selena or Justin and that is my dream to see them together laughing and  smiling and know that I will always be their for them even though  they maybe don’t know that I even exist I had a chance once to meet Selena Gomez when she came to Dubai I did everything to see her dancing and singing and telling us “selenators” how much she loves us ,  maybe Selena or Justin will see this one day and they will know how much I love them and care about them.

Catherine

Posted at 5:51 AM on June 24, 2014

wooow true love 4ever..they’re not even holding hands lol.Selena we all know your stupid movie will flop like getaway,so why don’t you leave Justin alone?!

jazz

Posted at 5:25 AM on June 24, 2014

Justin and selena I luv u I am the biggest fan and plz never get seprated u both r very cute….bcoz your love is unconditional. :)

jazz

Posted at 5:21 AM on June 24, 2014

Justin,selena u look cute togther I luv u both and plz never get seprated … u don’t need to hide your luv for each other:)

LissaCaldina

Posted at 4:38 AM on June 24, 2014

shaggy wayne

Posted at 4:32 AM on June 24, 2014

it seem their new romance is gonna last long .. it dem against d world…. encourage dem if u love dem…. “” if u love any of dem … I guess u will always want to see dem happy…”””” ….
Justin “” long as u love me””…. it time to put ur lyrics into action…. gudluck in ur new world..

jennipher solombwe

Posted at 3:58 AM on June 24, 2014

One step at a time no need to rush.

Nid

Posted at 5:37 AM on June 24, 2014

Yeah.. Its gud to see them together again.. No need to rush.. :)

Brad

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 24, 2014

Definitely Selena is dragging Justin around publicly to show Beliebers that she will always get him back anytime. I noticed she seems to look real happy and Justin not so much. I wonder if he is resenting Selena dragging him out in public like she is showing him off?

xia

Posted at 2:21 AM on June 24, 2014

yes he does! you can tell by his body language he is not feelin it lol…he will tire of this soon enough and b ready to jet. no one likes to be cornered. plus he wants a woman not a lil girl sorry :)

natalie

Posted at 11:35 PM on June 23, 2014

Actually the truth is Selena needs somebody to help her out in her career that’s why she calls her career saver aka Justin Bieber I mean like think about it whenever she has a new movie or song coming out who is always with her none other then Justin Bieber… she needs somebody to promote her and that’s why Justin is with her .Justin is the person who promotes her .. honestly there is no love in this relationship if it wasn’t for Justin Bieber Selena would be like Dylan and Cole form zac and cody because first Selena has an average voice and her acting is like if she was still in Disney Channel not believable ..but seriously think about it and when you do you’ll realize Selena only belongs in Disney Channel the only reasons shes gotten this far is because of Justin Bieber and because she has a pretty face that’s it so yea now your queen most leave.. kisses Natalie

dixit blue rocker

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 23, 2014

some what intresting to see this pair

what?

Posted at 10:26 PM on June 23, 2014

Selena said she wants to take it slow. Justin’s friends were the ones posting about the couple. Justin’s moronic beliebers were the ones saying he was ignoring them because he’s with her. They’re just hateful little fanatics.

stupid beliebers

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 23, 2014

Get over it, Justin loves Selena. You don’t own the guy. Stop bashing her because you’re delusional little girls. He’ll never be your boyfriend.

ceer0624

Posted at 10:02 PM on June 23, 2014

If you are single and open to look for interracial partners,then don’t miss it. This is a group where all members believe Interracial relationship—> ___ Mixed Partner. __ ~
Why not google it and get more information about it? You can google-►Mixed Partner

Kaniyah

Posted at 9:39 PM on June 23, 2014

Selena sounds like she only cares about the media. Sorry but no in love couple would worry about letting the media see they’re a couple. I think she’s trying to convince herself… Not the media.

olivia

Posted at 9:36 PM on June 23, 2014

I think thats cute how their not adraid to show THEIR LOVE it really adourable like u guys need to stop hatin on them if your blind and cant see that their IN LOVE then somthing wrong with u jutstin wrote a WHOLE album ABOUT SELENA like come on its really OBVIOUS that JUSTIN IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER

Raven

Posted at 9:28 PM on June 23, 2014

If you have to show your ‘love’ for each other in public to make people believe it’s real, then your connection died a long time ago…

xia

Posted at 1:51 AM on June 24, 2014

Amen!

unknown

Posted at 8:46 PM on June 23, 2014

No offense but Selena sounds camera thristy.. i mean as long as Justins happy right? But i fear of what happened last time happening again and if it does im not gonna be happy. Selena better stay true to her word.

Miamivic

Posted at 7:59 PM on June 23, 2014

How bout writing about the fans that they’re both turning off with their reunion & how it will hurt them bot?

Brad

Posted at 12:43 AM on June 24, 2014

Those are not real Beliebers who are upset with them getting back together!! Beliebers will support Justin no matter what.. A lot of those complaining are Selena fans who don’t like Justin and are disguising themselves as Beliebers. They don’t fool us one bit.

CrazySelenator

Posted at 6:39 PM on June 23, 2014

They don’t need to slow down,there in love! They can’t help it <3. I love them both well justin not really but selena i do

jelena fans

Posted at 6:33 PM on June 23, 2014

did selena tell him to go more out with her?i don´t think that!

zuzan lin

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 23, 2014

I hope, both of you love each other till alive .I wish for you, happy , , enjoy your lives .I love both of you. Be strong.♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡Fighting!