2014 Daytime Emmy Winners — Ellen DeGeneres & More

Mon, June 23, 2014 8:30am EST by 5 Comments
Daytime Emmy Winners List
Getty

Carly Peitel

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 23, 2014

I Like Eileen Davidson {But I know her from the Y & R, as the beautiful Ashley} Cuz I hate Days…..Billy & Amelia & Hunter I Like & Billy {from a Suburb of Dallas—Grand Prairie—-is going to GH! Glad One Life got an award—but kind of upset that GH didn’t get anything—Katie was good, But I really hate Dr OZ —he and that cheap rug should be in Jail! As much as I wish the awards had been on TV— but—because that ugly foul mouth witch {Griffin} was the host—I probably would not have watched!

Lone Star

Posted at 1:56 PM on June 23, 2014

I used to live in Dallas & Arlington. The reason I started watching Y & R is because of Billy Miller, he’s very charismatic and handsome…I was not even aware that he was from North Texas until later. Glad to see he’s going to GH. Don’t like Hunter King, she’s a bad actress and doesn’t deserve a daytime Emmy.

yuck

Posted at 9:44 AM on June 23, 2014

I like Billy Miller, but Hunter King is the worst actress on the planet. She also acts like an arrogant brat who needs to get over herself. Can’t stand her when she’s on the show.

Garry Hixon

Posted at 9:16 AM on June 23, 2014

ONE COMMENT HUH THATS BECAUSE YOUR SO POPULAR ELLEN,Good Morning everyone and Bonnie Fuller my hot boss with the good body, IMDB turned out to be a reviewing loser, anyhoo Rebecca Shaefer is tired right now, Oh ya SOME PEANUT BUTTER BUTTscaled the wall at Sandra Bullocks mansion

bjsmith

Posted at 8:42 AM on June 23, 2014

Yes ! I am so happy with the Billy Miller. Amelia Heinle, Hunter King, GMC, Steve Harvey. Most of my favorites won. The tribute to Jeanne Cooper. Congratulations to all the winners!
w