‘True Blood’ Premiere: H-Vamps Create Mayhem; A Shocking Death

Sun, June 22, 2014 10:00pm EDT by 9 Comments 25,108 Article Views
True Blood Premiere Tara Dies
Courtesy of HBO

Nate Blank (@Nathiest)

Posted at 12:02 PM on June 24, 2014

Obviously Tera is not dead. Duh. Get off your soapbox.

ceren

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 23, 2014

how to make someone quit watching true blood. :D I just quit watching after tara died

Julia

Posted at 6:16 AM on June 24, 2014

I don’t actually think Tara is dead, as we didn’t see her actually die on screen. Also, her maker, Pam, didn’t feel her death.

A Fan Of Jessice

Posted at 10:50 AM on June 23, 2014

Of all of the plot lines, I am most intrigued by Jessica’s redemption. She has not been fed, and yet, she risked it all for Adilyn. Just when you thought that she had gotten her thirst for Adilyn’s blood out of her system, she gets invited in and almost has Adilyn for dinner. I loved the scene and both actresses did a remarkable job!

Krista O.

Posted at 9:13 AM on June 23, 2014

I think Tara has been kidnapped or went after the Hep-V vamps. The last we see of her she’s winning in her fight against one of the Hep-V vampires while protecting her mom. Lettie Mae could be mistaken and the blood could be that Vamp Tara was fighting with. She never saw Tara actually get killed and neither did we. Too much usage of “literally” in this article. Did a Kardashian write this or what?!

Keisha

Posted at 6:13 AM on June 23, 2014

I think Tara’s death was totally rushed! She definitely deserved more of an ending. I do think that Alcide and Sookie made love at the perfect time. Everybody was sent home. They had a bad argument…it was perfect makeup sex. Jason, however!! Omg! There are killers out there and he’s doing it on uus car. Lol…Welp! If the mood strikes!

stacey

Posted at 4:40 AM on June 23, 2014

I thought tonights episode was awesome! I just wish they hadn’t of killed off Tara!!!!

Janet Castle

Posted at 12:15 AM on June 23, 2014

I’m just really glad I opted out. Sounds like it was as totally predictable as I thought it would be and just as boring.

Jordan

Posted at 1:20 AM on June 23, 2014

glad you opted out. you won’t be missed!