41st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards Live Stream: Watch Kathy Griffin Host

Sun, June 22, 2014 5:30pm EST by 26 Comments
Daytime Emmys Kathy Griffin
Rich Polk/Entertainment/Getty Images

The 41st annual Daytime Emmy Awards are here! The best in daytime television will face off for their golden statues, and funny gal Kathy Griffin hosts. Click to WATCH the red carpet and awards ceremony live stream!

The 2014 Daytime Emmy Awards won’t be televised, but the red carpet and ceremony is being live streamed right here! Keep on reading to see your favorite daytime stars on their big night!

2014 Daytime Emmy Awards — WATCH Live Stream

Kathy Griffin is hosting the 41st annual Daytime Emmy Awards from the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Sunday, June 22, and we’ve got the show right here for you!

The best in daytime talk, soap operas and news are being honored, and the celebs will takeover the red carpet for the big show. The Young and the RestlessThe Bold and the BeautifulGeneral HospitalThe Ellen DeGeneres Show and Good Morning America are among the top contenders.

WATCH LIVE STREAM HERE!

“I can only hope that at the end of the evening, critics and fans alike will compare it to the experience they once had watching Neil Armstrong take man’s first step on the moon,” Kathy joked about her hosting gig. “My only regret is knowing that this epic evening will distract millions of viewers from enjoying this year’s World Cup. I apologize to FIFA.”

We can’t wait for more of Kathy’s jokes during the show, plus the biggest stars soap stars and more will be walking the red carpet looking gorgeous in their gowns!

Daytime Emmy Awards: Full List Of Nominees

The Young and the RestlessThe Bold and the BeautifulOne Life To Live and General Hospital are all up for Outstanding Drama Series.

The ChewThe Dr. Oz ShowDr. Phil and Steve Harvey are nominated for Outstanding Informative Talk Show, while The Ellen DeGeneres ShowLive! With Kelly and MichaelRachael RayThe Talk and The View are in the running for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show.

Check out the full list of nominees right here!

Congratulations to all of the nominees and winners!

HollywoodLifers, let us know — what’s your favorite soap opera? Plus, will you be watching the Daytime Emmy Awards?

– Elizabeth Wagmeister

More TV News:

1. 2014 Daytime Emmy Nominations Announced — See The Full List
  2. Kesha Reveals Her ‘Rising Star’: Admits She Has New Boyfriend
  3. ‘The Last Ship’: McSteamy Heads To The Navy In Michael Bay’s Drama

TReeesa Gail

Posted at 11:15 AM on October 13, 2014

I am a career woman I am a single-parent I have three legal degrees while I get my news from GMA then world news of the evening then when I do get to sit down while the children are in school I want something to relieve my brain something to make me laugh and to relax that is what Who are you catering to George Bush fans there are many others out there like myself we used to watch it and talk and laugh about it on break and order some of the deals of the day now it’s not worth sitting through to get the deals of the day my friends coworkers and I will continue to channel surf to find something else this everyone will not agree with me but life and not be so serious all the time in the day😁.

B J Reed

Posted at 4:07 PM on July 6, 2014

The reason it was streamed is because networks believe viewership is down with the demographics of soaps but this was so unprofessionally done. The people on stage were noticeably uncomfortable with how the show was going. And the woman that took the award for Entertainment Tonight should should have gotten the hook! That would have never happened on network TV. The camera was everywhere and people didn’t have a clear path to even come up to receive their awards. No food and lots of alcohol can be a bad combination for acceptance speeches and good behavior.

dak

Posted at 7:26 PM on June 23, 2014

Televise it, I missed the live stream now I can’t seem to view it. I could have taped it on tv

Donna

Posted at 12:31 AM on June 28, 2014

televise it, better to watch it on tv, NOT the internet!!!

Donna

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 23, 2014

I did not enjoy watching “Live Stream” at all…..I watched about 10 minutes and then I left the website. I was absolutely disappointed that it was not on TV. Did you ever stop to think that a lot of seniors who enjoy watching their soap operas, don’t know very much about the internet, let alone this live stream? Please bring the daytime emmy awards back to television, so that everyone can enjoy seeing their favourite “stars”. Thank you…from Prince Edward Island, Canada.

Maryann Soehl

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 23, 2014

Put it back on TV I guess we are lossing so many nice programs and this to, I way for all year long for oh well go bye.

Carly Peitel

Posted at 5:48 AM on June 23, 2014

Please Soap Fans—-Tell Me Who Won! In My Opinion I Think GH Should Have WON All The Awards! But What I Have Read On Here Makes Me Think That GH Was Robbed!

Mary Mosakowski

Posted at 12:52 AM on June 23, 2014

why wasn’t this on the air?????? Figures the show I watch wins and cannot even enjoy it……Bummer

poody

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 22, 2014

I did not even get to watch it, by the writings on the wall though… I did not miss much. :-) I agree with you all though:-) :-) :-) :-)

Rose Canale

Posted at 10:39 PM on June 22, 2014

Not happy it wasn’t televised, we as fans were robbed

Vickie

Posted at 11:23 PM on June 22, 2014

Be glad it wasn’t televised

phill

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 23, 2014

I didnotget it online eater youseadit notme

Joan Killam

Posted at 10:33 PM on June 22, 2014

I am not impressed with the Live Stream,,, I would of have enjoyed it more watching it on the TV.. What,,?? ABC, NBC or any of the other biggies could not put this on their networks…

kathleen byron

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 22, 2014

I am very disapointed it wasn’t on tv and the live stream was very bad! couldn,t see very well tit was all jumbled and ahead of the people talking at times you could hear one thing but they were saying another! I have watched every emmy show sinced it started but will stop if it doesn;t come back on tv! tonite was horrible to sat the least!

Joan Killam

Posted at 10:34 PM on June 22, 2014

I totally agree with you Kathleen…

Thomas933098@bellsouth.net

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 22, 2014

I think it is awfull it was not on tv

caliblue24

Posted at 10:05 PM on June 22, 2014

Daytime Emmy suck this year especially when General Hospital were robbed and got cheated out of outstanding drama series. GH actors got nominated but got robbed. The outstanding drama series category, I don’t understand why General Hospital isn’t nominated but a certain OLTL whose been off the air for 2 years is in the category.

Jerri Posner Stewart

Posted at 9:58 PM on June 22, 2014

I was appalled by the filthy language. I can’t believe grown ups would talk so filthy on the Emmy show. Do they think that sort of talk appeals to the crowd? Unbelievable!!

caliblue24

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 22, 2014

It’s a good thing this year Daytime Emmy is online, people could say whatever they want over the internet.

Vickie

Posted at 11:16 PM on June 22, 2014

I agree it seem more like a contest between Kathy, Sharon, and lady from Y & R to see who could use the ‘F” word the most. Can you believe that lady referred to her daughter as her “F…ing” daughter. Was this an award show or a celebrity roast of daytime television.

roperztxcb

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 22, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxbxcb

Stephanie Bloom

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 22, 2014

I enjoyed the show, but don’t understand nice it was online why it was so short. I also don’t understand why All My Children was snubbed in the nominations. Seemed like certain shows got most of the wins.

caliblue24

Posted at 9:57 PM on June 22, 2014

The nice thing that it was online is minus the commercials.

Carly Peitel

Posted at 5:45 AM on June 23, 2014

AMC has been off of TV for 3 years!

carolyn sigeti

Posted at 9:06 PM on June 22, 2014

I am very disappointed daytime soap ward show is not on tv.

carolyn sigeti

Posted at 9:08 PM on June 22, 2014

i am very disapponted daytime wards is not on tv.