‘The Bachelorette': [SPOILER] Named Next ‘Bachelor’

Sat, June 21, 2014 12:01pm EST by 45 Comments
Chris Soules The Bachelor
Courtesy of ABC

Shirley chamber land

Posted at 3:40 AM on September 1, 2014

I bett your r ratings totally plumet this season. Hrs a goof and I think I will watch something else. We already know everything about Chris’s and he is a sap I think I will switch to the blacklist instead. Chris is boring

Alexandra Smith

Posted at 2:21 AM on July 30, 2014

Yay! So excited! ! I love chris! He is hands down my number 1 pick to be the next bachelor

eileenxq

Posted at 11:35 PM on July 29, 2014

Living with Chris would be tough. Farm life is exhausting and hard work. He’ll have to find a woman who is able to handle that kind of life. He has been a lone man who has worked hard on his own to gain financial status (money, property, nice home) and maybe he would be demanding of his woman, like a dictator sort. I think Chris appears kind and nice but there is another side that has to be there to withstand the rigors of the self-imposed farm life he’s chosen. One thing was apparent with Andi and Chris: he wasn’t about to give up his lifestyle to move to her hometown. It’s his way or the highway, I’m afraid. Maybe he could find someone bubbly, country and well aware of what goes into the farming lifestyle, like Kelly Pickler. His mother would love her.

carolyn

Posted at 1:22 PM on July 29, 2014

Chris was my pick for the next Bachelor. I think he would make a great husband.

Sabrina

Posted at 10:50 AM on July 29, 2014

Chris is nice, but it should have been Marcus or Marquel. They blew it!

Cindy

Posted at 11:44 PM on July 28, 2014

Every single woman in the world will not settle for anything less than a Josh!! I know I won’t. They are going to have unbelievable beautiful children!! Best bachelorette ever. What a difference from Juan Pablo’s pathetic final rose!!!

bb

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 28, 2014

So Andi slept with Nick, wow!

eileenxq

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 29, 2014

Did she also sleep with Josh?

Tomiwa

Posted at 2:35 AM on July 28, 2014

Love him, but I wish Marquel was the next bachelor; it’d be nice to see an African-American bachelor for once. But I knew Chris would be it

TJ

Posted at 2:43 AM on July 29, 2014

I could care less what ethnicity Marquel is – he’s hot, charming funny, kind, sensitive, sexy and an overall gentleman. They blew it! He was a GREAT choice. Far too good of a choice and quality man to be wasted on the Bachelor Pad/Bed Hopping Hotel train wreck. I’m truly disappointed.

eileenxq

Posted at 11:40 PM on July 29, 2014

We agree. There should definitely be a show that is all about black women and black men finding love. I think it would be an awesome show. And how about Asian, Latino or Hispanic women? Come on, ABC.

Seandar Stone

Posted at 2:39 PM on July 27, 2014

Will the woman who had a speed date with Chris be one of the ladies Chris will date? I think that would be good TV.

Mia

Posted at 10:01 AM on July 24, 2014

How could he not be, he’s gorgeous and so sweet and humble! Love him, so excited!