‘The Bachelorette’: [SPOILER] Named Next ‘Bachelor’

Sat, June 21, 2014 12:01pm EDT by 31 Comments 186,385 Article Views
Chris Soules The Bachelor
Courtesy of ABC

BEBE17

Posted at 10:50 PM on July 21, 2014

CHRIS GOOD LUCK YOU DESERVE A WOMAN WHO LOVES YOU YOUR THE BEST BACHOLER I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME.BREN

Brittany

Posted at 11:43 AM on July 15, 2014

I HOPE CHRIS IS THE NEXT BACHELOR!!!!!!!!!!!! He is soooooooo SEXY!!!!!!!! I want him!!! LOL :)

Christine

Posted at 8:51 AM on July 15, 2014

I love Chris. I didn’t really think Andi was for him anyway.

susan Lawrence

Posted at 8:07 AM on July 15, 2014

I am so happy to see that it’s Chris!!!!

Breeannah

Posted at 4:24 AM on July 15, 2014

Should have been Marquel.

Blue Dolphin

Posted at 9:53 PM on July 14, 2014

Yes, Chris is definitely the right man for the next Bachelor!

Amy Curry

Posted at 9:19 PM on July 14, 2014

I think he is the perfect pick! He is so handsome, charming, romantic, genuine! He’s just a really great guy and this makes me so happy to hear! I’m very happily married but I really adore this guy! I wish him all the luck on his chance to find love!

Iowa farm wife

Posted at 1:51 AM on July 10, 2014

He portrays himself as an upright guy, but he is not the most neighborly! My uncle has found him hard to deal with. However, he has found success in many other areas; I’m sure he will be successful in this new endeavor.

Karen G.

Posted at 12:53 AM on July 10, 2014

I wish all guys were like Chris. He will make a great husband and father for a lucky girl. He was brought up right and one of the most peaceful places on Earth is a farm. The Midwest is a wonderful place to live. Karen in Nebraska

Elly

Posted at 12:48 PM on July 8, 2014

Been thinking for a long time that Chris should be the next bachelor! It would be great to see them step away from the cookie-cutter bachelor model. He’s got a real Matthew McConaughey look about him, and he seems to have a good heart, as well as a good head on his shoulders (teen-years aside). It would be a real twist for the show if the question becomes “You can have a life with this fantastic man, but you’ll have to live in the fields of Iowa. Is he worth it to you?”. It will probably be a polarizing issue. It will really separate those who are in it for love from those who are in it for the TV-time.

Kate

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 8, 2014

Did not come here to learn who Andi’s final choice is. Idiots.

I don’t like Chris that much. He’s a former drunk driver, and while I believe that people can change, that’s just a deal breaker for a lot of women. He’s also not that good looking or relatable. I’d rather see him on bachelor in paradise and have Marcus for next Bachelor. (Though Marquel would be a very close second!)

Paulette Hunter

Posted at 7:22 AM on July 16, 2014

Relatable? Who are you calling an idiot? Seems to me you came to this article on your own.

Mel

Posted at 8:17 AM on July 16, 2014

Kate you sound like a winner yourself (being sarcastic just incase you don’t get it) why judge people on previous behavior just as you said people can change and learn from previous mistakes, no one is perfect and I am sure you have done things in your past your not proud of.
I think Chris is the perfect bachelor and can’t wait to watch it.

bonnniie

Posted at 5:34 AM on July 8, 2014

Should have picked Marcus. Chris is a nice guy and all, but he’s so boring to watch on TV. Marcus is perfection and beyond, dear lord

rachel

Posted at 1:19 AM on July 8, 2014

ew, so done with this show. First they pick juan pablo… then superficial Andi, and now chris! ugh i hate their picks! it should have been marcus!!

Kelly

Posted at 1:03 AM on July 8, 2014

Chris is dull….should have been Marcus

Bobbie P.

Posted at 10:25 PM on July 7, 2014

I think Chris will make a great bachelor as he is hot, intelligent, down to earth, sweet, and his family seems very sincere….wish I was his age!!

DORALYNNDAUGHERTY

Posted at 9:06 AM on July 5, 2014

Having been raised in the Midwest, I am aware of the value of property. Although farmers have
been known to suffer financial setbacks due to problems with the weather and their crops, it is
possible that bachelor is a millionaire. I saw the preview of the show where they had a picnic
in the corn field(?), and I had to laugh at the look on Andi’s face when he said she could consider
homemaking. Farmers plant in the spring and harvest in the late summer and early fall, which could
mean he would be available 5 months out of the year to take her on vacations and any other trips
she might want to go on. Aside from homemaking, she could consider politics, starting at the state
level. Some women laugh when they hear a person is a farmer or from a farm area, but they should
know that those men do know enough to dress for church and social functions. Farmers even know
how to drive and buy expensive cars in the cost range of $60,000 to $150,000 or more. Women,
who enjoy sewing, knitting, tatting, cooking, baking, antique shopping, painting, would probably
enjoy life on the farm, and if it got too boring, he could probably put in an Olympic size swimming
pool and take her on skiing trips in the winter months. Actually, I have spent this season trying to
figure out who he looks like, and I have decided it is Dick Butkis, but I haven’t checked out author,
John G., yet. The next time I see Mike Ditka or some members of his former football teams, I shall
ask him or them if he is related to Dick Butkis. My opinion is Andi should not discard him because
he is a farmer, but if she does, I would like to see how he handles 25 women. It might be interesting. Now, I have to look up author John G., and then I am going to try to figure out who
Nick looks like;it is part of the problem of having lived in the Midwest

aurora

Posted at 3:03 AM on July 2, 2014

Chris is indeed nice but I think Brian should have been picked to be the next bachelor.

Arlene

Posted at 12:49 PM on July 7, 2014

I agree, wholeheartedly!!!

Sherry Hillwig Thomas

Posted at 5:30 PM on July 1, 2014

I think he is GREAT !!!!!!!!! He is very kind ” cares about everyone around him !!!!!! He is very handsome and would just make a great bachelor for the show I think !!!!!!!!!!

copine345

Posted at 10:22 PM on June 30, 2014

I like Chris, but not as the next bachelor. I would have love Marcus to be the next bachelor. I hate when they tell ahead who the bachelorette choose, it is better not to know cause the show is more fun and i know i shouldn’t have read it on the internet but sometimes you can help it.

Lydia Thompson

Posted at 6:47 PM on June 30, 2014

It should have been Marcus! He would have made the perfect bachelor! :(

Patricia

Posted at 5:47 PM on June 24, 2014

I’m just not into this farmer. He seems a litle ackward to me. I know he can’t help it, but i just don’t like how his mouth goes down at the corners. If he’s not smiling, he looks like he’s frowning. :(

I’m just not into this bachlorette either – too superficial and phony. Thought it was funny and not surprising that the lie dectector also found HER lying!

Anne Wilson

Posted at 12:33 PM on June 24, 2014

It’s so obvious that the producers/network are setting Chris up to be the Bachelor. Do you honestly think he’s that into Andi? A guy that handsome could have a beautiful, intelligent and NICE woman. They asked Chris to write those “secret admirer” letters and are building up to his ultimate Andi rejection and redemption as the Bachelor. It’s a typical formula used on reality shows (and that’s why the producers/network hated Juan Pablo and edited him to look terrible – he didn’t want to play the game). The arrogant producers/network think that the American viewing public is dumb. And perhaps they’re right.

Bonnie neal

Posted at 9:28 PM on June 30, 2014

I hope its Chris…….. Marcus needs to be the next next one

Anna

Posted at 8:29 PM on June 23, 2014

please please do something about the music, it is so loud that you cannot hear the conversation

Bonnie neal

Posted at 9:32 PM on June 30, 2014

Isn’t that the truth!!! I don’t understand why. I hate I.. Happens on so many shows n movies..

Jacqui (@jhg6)

Posted at 5:38 AM on July 15, 2014

I personally don’t like when any music is used in shows when people are talking. Why? It always completely drowns out anything that is being said.
Actually, I wish music would be taken out of shows altogether.

personal injury attorney

Posted at 8:57 PM on June 21, 2014

Hey there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I
was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty
finding one? Thanks a lot!

early poptropica video

Posted at 2:05 PM on June 21, 2014

Thank you for some other informative website.
The place else may just I get that type of info written in such a perfect approach?
I’ve a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I’ve been on the
glance out for such info.