Emblem3 Break Up: Drew Chadwick Quits Band For Solo Career

Sat, June 21, 2014 2:15pm EDT by 8 Comments 16,895 Article Views
Drew Chadwick Quits Emblem3
Getty

emily

Posted at 12:14 AM on October 21, 2014

I don’t even really like this band (sorry!) But i could not even IMAGINE how difficult this must be to deal with. If a one direction member left i would be crying for the rest of time

lillimaecarlton

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 23, 2014

I was scrolling through my Twitter one day when I saw that it wasn’t even Emblem3 anymore and got extremely confused. I asked a couple people what was going on and they all said that Drew was just leaving for a solo career. Personally, I don’t think someone quits something that’s been started just to start a solo career. I think there’s something more to it. Sure, Drew’s solo career could take off but it could also end up down the drain and sooner or later he could be crawling back. I’m extremely proud of Keaton and Wesley to have made the decision to keep Emblem3 going. It’s weird hearing and seeing Emblem3 when there’s only two… I just hope this doesn’t end badly for the boys. I wish them all the best of luck on the journey. Love from Lilli <3

Brianna

Posted at 9:13 PM on July 9, 2014

NO NO NO why would Drew leave they were so good together :'(

Serena (@SweetDegraw)

Posted at 7:00 AM on June 22, 2014

I For 1 Have HEARD of this Band and Love them, Their 3 Greatly Talented Guys. Drew Will be Missed but in saying that it doesn’t mean it’s the end for sure. Wes & Keaton will keep going on, they both have Beautiful voices. as for the future who knows they might just stick with just the two of them or even add a member, wither way i’m all board. Fan from the beginning and still a fan till the end!

jezoebel

Posted at 9:02 PM on June 21, 2014

It wouldn’t be so bad if anyone have actually heard of this band.

Lily Tylor

Posted at 2:47 PM on June 21, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

alaska wilderness trips inc

Posted at 2:35 PM on June 21, 2014

I’ve read several excellent stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting.
I surprise how so much attempt you place to make the sort of magnificent informative site.

lexynicoletti