Ciara & Baby Boy: Future Shares Beautiful New Photo Of His ‘Babies’

Fri, June 20, 2014 2:17pm EDT by 10 Comments 33,785 Article Views
Ciara Baby Boy
Courtesy of Instagram

vonna

Posted at 10:07 PM on September 20, 2014

I don’t think that’s futures Bby he looks like ludacris

NayNay

Posted at 10:37 PM on September 20, 2014

Girl You About Dumb VONNA who ever who is

Nay Nay

Posted at 11:15 PM on July 30, 2014

OMG Clara And Future Baby Is So Handsome. I Am Such Huge Fan Of Ciara And Future, but Ciara Is My Role Model And I Love ♥♡♥ The Clothes She Be Wearing Even With The Baby Bump She Rocking Her Clothes She’s My Inspiration I Look Up To Her Every Time I See Her On T.v Ot Bet I Really Like Them In Person And They Baby Boy Future He Is Adorable But CONGRATULATIONS On Y’all Handsome Baby Boy One Day I Wanna Meet Him And Y’all Congrats Oh Y’all Had Y’all Baby 10 Days After My Birthday So Yaaa Me

May Baby’s

♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♥♡♥♥♡☆★☆★☆☆★★

Nay Nay

Posted at 11:14 PM on July 30, 2014

raven

Posted at 4:50 PM on July 23, 2014

Lol, that baby is so cute

Bablu Arman

Posted at 3:22 AM on July 3, 2014

Hi

TykeeAsia williams

Posted at 7:10 PM on June 26, 2014

omg future I love you and Ciara + the new baby he is sooo pretty love tweet real name TykeeAsia Williams and future want u to know that your birthday is 5 days away from mine but I as born on november15+# 2000 ohh and your last name start with a w like mine I whish I can meet you one day I live in Lancaster south Carolina and I have been to Atl Geogia because my cousins live up their I never met them be4 so I saw them for the first time they are cool soo are youuu

lebohang

Posted at 2:34 AM on June 22, 2014

A lovely child name him after me in english my name means thinks(lebohang) on top of tht little future is cute hes too sweet for cute & beautiful I just don’t what to say about this beautiful child of future and ciara.

Laurie

Posted at 1:52 AM on June 21, 2014

YUCK!!

Babegirl27

Posted at 10:50 PM on June 20, 2014

Sooo sweet I love it!! Baby Future is too cute and Cici is super pretty!:)