The gorgeous Olivia Wilde attended the New York City premiere of her newest film, ‘The Longest Week’ on June 17. Despite being amidst the super humid weather and hot temps, Olivia rocked perfect beachy hair with her flowing, summery dress. Here’s how to get her look!
It comes as no surprise that Olivia Wilde, 30, looked stunning while attending an event for her latest movie. But what had us particularly impressed this time was her perfectly styled hair that remained looking effortlessly perfect for the entire night. But lucky for you, HollywoodLifers, we got the inside scoop from her hairstylist on how to get her exact look using affordable Herbal Essences products!
Olivia Wilde’s Hair At ‘The Longest Week’ — The Exact How To At Her Movie Premiere
With the right tools, Olivia’s jaw-dropping waves can be a go-to look for anyone. Celebrity stylist Rebekah Forecast gave Olivia her stunning hairdo using a collection of Herbal Essences products. Rebekah filled HollwoodLife.com in on the exact steps she used on Olivia so that you can get her look!
Here’s the how to from Rebekah:
“1. Part dry hair down the center and mist with the Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Blow Dry Prep Mist to get hair damp while also adding in a bit of moisture.
2. Work 1-2 pumps of Herbal Essences The Sleeker the Butter Smooth & Creamy Hair Milk through the ends to lock out humidity and leave hair smooth and nourished.
3. Blow dry hair on low heat, working your hands through your hair as you dry it to help enhance your natural wave.
4. Spray the Herbal Essences Set Me Up Medium Hold Hairspray before using the curling iron to help seal in the wave.
5. Take two inch sections of the hair and wrap the mid-shafts around the barrel of a 1.5” curling iron. If you have two different size curling irons, you can alternate between them to create more depth.
6. After curling each section, work 3-4 pumps of the Herbal Essences Moroccan Me a Miracle 7-in-1 Serum through the ends of the hair to add shine while smoothing frizz and protecting against humidity.”
Use This Look Anywhere
Whether you’re walking the red carpet or just walking down the streets of your hometown, this hairstyle is the perfect way to get you through the summer heat and humidity while still looking your absolute best!
Will you rock this cool relaxed look, HollwoodLifers?
– Claire O’Halloran
More Olivia Wilde Beauty News:
- Olivia Wilde’s Stunning Makeup At CFDA Awards — How To
- Olivia Wilde: Best Cat Eye Ever? Makeup Artist Explains How-To/a>
- Olivia Wilde: Glowing, Flawless Face At Pre-Golden Globes Party