Khloe Kardashian & Kendall Jenner: Stop Calling Kris Jenner A ‘Whore’

Thu, June 19, 2014 8:04pm EST by 52 Comments
KUWTK Khloe Kardashian Kendall Jenner Kris
PacificCoastNews, FameFlyNet

My Flower Pros (@myflowerpros)

Posted at 9:19 AM on July 11, 2014

It’s sad, they were nice little girls but unfortunately they grew up to be spoiled, rude people. I can’t stand the way Kendal talks to her mother. She called her a whore on one trailer. I can’t watch this train wreck any longer. I have been very fortunate and so have my children however, if they ever spoke to me in that manner I would no longer be as giving as I am. Hell, I think I would give myself a long break. Kris needs to let Kendal get a new manager so she can she how much it really cost with overtime. Now, that would be funny.

Mariah

Posted at 5:01 AM on June 25, 2014

Is on the script! Kris will let them say or do anything for the show..

Tasia

Posted at 7:37 PM on June 23, 2014

Actually let me give a NON troll response to this article. YAY! someone gets it! When I first saw the show I thought (hey Khloe looks like she has her s**t together and she seems like a strong woman)…now especially after seeing the episode where she said that about expecting something after her mom whored herself out and had 6 kids…I was sick to my stomach…This chick (Khloe Kardashian) if nothing…and no one. She is NOT a strong woman but a weakling in nice clothes and a man. I wonder how she will feel God forbid the day that her mom dies just like her dad and she can’t go back and say…I am sorry. I know Kris doesn’t mind being called that…there are never repercussions for Khloe’s actions/words. She lost any tiny amount of respect I had and honestly…I don’t give a s**t if the show continues on or not.

P.S. The BS about oh I am going to try really hard to not be a c**t to my mother…is just that BS. A good person would not have to TRY to be nice to the woman that is responsible to their existence. The girl literally makes me sick. Why do people like that have to be?

Tasia

Posted at 7:41 PM on June 23, 2014

why did this cut out part of my post…correction…Khloe has a gansta for a man…she is not a man. LOL…maybe a low down woman…but not a man. I would not want to insult all men on earth.

LaLa

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 22, 2014

Kim has been a very good daughter in Kris’s eyes…as Kim has carefully followed Kris’s motto to a perfect T, “give it up to the most current highest bidder…then on to the next!”.

Meanwhile Khloe-hoe can’t get a man to save her life and Kourt is doing Kourt as she should! Kendal and Kylie, whores in training or might I say on the job training.

Am I good, or am I GOOD!?

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 1:46 AM on June 29, 2014

Lala you are good……. Right on the money

Lame-mar Odom- Kardashian

Posted at 2:09 PM on June 22, 2014

Hey! Bonnie you are so wrong!…………These poor girls have seen their mom in action, Yes, Kris jenner- Kardashian is an old whore……………..Kris is and old skank from way back….Kris used to take her kid’s along to get banged out on the down low………Also, Kris was good friends with Nicole Brown Simpson, both coke headed nasty skanks……Both banged & blew their way threw valet, busboys, waiters,etc……Kim sticks up for mom cause she is a nasty flithy whore herself!….North is lucky she was’nt born with an std.

Dawn Crawford

Posted at 12:07 PM on June 22, 2014

There mother is a whore for always trying to flash her old body on air. However, the Jenner children should be the last ones calling her a whore especially when almost everyone else does.

Eva

Posted at 3:45 PM on June 21, 2014

Wow how can these girls used this word (whore) when they are worse unbelievable!

Mariah

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 25, 2014

Remember the fruit don’t fall far from the tree..children lived by example.. In this case Kris.

Yami Sen

Posted at 11:57 AM on June 21, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

sally

Posted at 10:24 AM on June 21, 2014

There are too bloody spoilt and full of themselves. Too much publicity and hype….get them off the TV KUWTK now becoming stale and boring

jo

Posted at 3:32 AM on June 21, 2014

Its still your mom an you should have respect for her act like an adult not a immature person

Dione

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 22, 2014

I agree they should not disrespect there mother for having 6 kids they should be thankful for being brought into in the world Khloe and Kendall are disgusting for dishing that to kris ,

$&@&$*

Posted at 10:53 PM on June 20, 2014

Bonnie lady* whatever Don’t give people bulls*** about kendell and khloe being rude to their mother because we as humans have done something like that to our mothers..

LEE

Posted at 9:03 PM on June 20, 2014

They’re all pathetic.

char :)

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 20, 2014

lmfao, all 3 of them are whores

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 1:42 AM on June 29, 2014

Char, you are right all of them are whores, and KK the biggest of them all

Cecidashdoll

Posted at 5:43 PM on June 20, 2014

And my mom is mad at me cause I complained about helping her do the laundry twice the past 6 months. Whatever. Some people are too rude some are too forgiving and they are just as stupid.

lamurgadepanama

Posted at 5:29 PM on June 20, 2014

Those girls/women are very disrespectful to their mother and are whores temselves

Patricia

Posted at 5:26 PM on June 20, 2014

It’s wrong but so true. The 80’s good times kris good times

jules

Posted at 5:21 PM on June 20, 2014

It is hard to have Six Children and for them all to be successful doesn’t happen alot and Kris Jenner should get the Credit for being a Good Mom. I think the people who talk about Kris are Clueless as to what effort it takes to be sure each one of Ur Kids can stand on their own to feet, successful and Not a Drug Addict

naknak

Posted at 8:13 PM on July 8, 2014

Jules, i see the same way as you.