Kim Kardashian Disses Blue Ivy: North West Is Cuter Than Her

Thu, June 19, 2014 12:03pm EST by 132 Comments 56,027 Article Views
Kim Kardashian Kanye West
Splashnews/Courtesy of Tumblr

Gurl#1

Posted at 4:35 PM on November 21, 2014

of course she would she always wants to better😒

Lori El'Amin

Posted at 7:11 PM on November 19, 2014

Kids are innocent and Blue Ivy is a beautiful Africa American child that will grow up and be very proud of her grandparents and parents for their hard work and achievements to get where they are today.

Randy Jackson

Posted at 1:26 PM on November 18, 2014

Well its obvious that North is way cuter than Ivy.Why is everybody offended by the truth?

Serenitee

Posted at 10:57 AM on November 16, 2014

I don’t think Kim is insulting B or Blue, its just something to make a media storm. Every mom thinks HER baby is the cutest. Personally, I think North IS cuter than Blue, (and at least Kim combs her hair) even if her mom is not on B’s level! Seems like B is saying a lot worse things about Kim, than just her baby is cuter!

greensciencegeek

Posted at 12:10 AM on November 12, 2014

How cute, everyone thinks their baby is the cutest.

Carl

Posted at 2:08 PM on October 27, 2014

I wouldn’t speak too soon if I was Kim; Northwest looks more and more like her butt ugly daddy every day

Krista

Posted at 2:33 PM on October 11, 2014

Please. QueenB and Blue Ivy are way above them.
Not even on the same level.
Shut up slut cow.

Quinn46

Posted at 9:14 PM on October 7, 2014

It doesn’t matter what Kim says about Beyonce she is not on her level. Blue ask North what does your mom do for a living ??????? Yea that’s what I’m talking about. Kris Jenner is the true brains in their family. Beyonce didn’t buy here sexy it’s in her DNA. Why ask why Kim is not on B’s Level at all.:)

Serenitee

Posted at 11:02 AM on November 16, 2014

Well, whatever she does for a living she’s worth 20 million! You making that much?

BELLAMIA SANDRA ZAANDAM

Posted at 11:00 PM on October 3, 2014

WELL YOU CAN NOT HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, KIM IS A RACIST FIRST ON RIHANNA AND NOW BLUE IVY BEFORE THAT IS WAS BEYONCE AND JAYZ.I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE HEARD A MOTHER LEFT HIS KID ALONE IN A LARGE HOTEL AND BEFORE THAT SHE SAID NORTH WAS ANOYING. SHE DISHES HER OWN CHILD .NOW KANYE SMASH HER PHONE LIKE HE DID NOT KNOW SHE IS OBSESSED WITH CAMERA ‘S.WHEN I SAW KENDALL AND KHLOE TOGETHER WALKING KENDALS DOG I KNEW BY THE WAY SHE TALKS ABOUT MUSTAGE THAT SHE WAS REVERINGTO CHRIS BROWN ,WE REPEAT IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.I SAID AND TODAY WE SAW IT ON INTERNET MY FAMILY TOLD ME I WAS RIGHT THAT IS WHY SHE HATE RIHANNA SAYING THAT SHE IS FLIRTY WITH HER MAN WHILE IN LONDON. DESPERATE FAMILY.

Serenitee

Posted at 11:08 AM on November 16, 2014

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, (and BTW, the only thing about your statement I could read and understand) Kim K is not racist! Racist don’t date and marry outside of their race!!!! I’m black and that girl has had more black men then me!