Katy Perry Bleached Brows & Curled Baby Hairs — Love Or Loathe?

Thu, June 19, 2014 10:26am EDT by 20 Comments
Katy Perry Bleached Eyebrows
Courtesy of Instagram

particular automotive part

Posted at 8:33 PM on September 12, 2014

Hello superb website! Does unning a blog similar
to this take a great deal of work? I have no understanding of coding but
I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, should you have any
recommendations or techniques for new blkg ownsrs please share.
I understand this is off topic nevertheless I simply had to ask.
Many thanks!

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 9:54 PM on June 21, 2014

They suspended me again!!!!! I went to bat for them every day in surrey and still they persecute me. Dam lacross players they are all the same. Cheer up whens your flight? Tommoro? You taking me or what

Victoria

Posted at 9:49 PM on June 21, 2014

Maybe she joined the lollipop guild,

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 8:33 PM on June 21, 2014

Reblogged this on cluelesscanadian and commented:
Im only rebloggin this because she looks like she was crying previously to this photo. Well I better start looking at rentals in tofino what the hell.

edie

Posted at 8:02 PM on June 21, 2014

I loathe it.

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 3:08 PM on June 21, 2014

This thread is getting more and more POPular I have it on lock. Why just the other day I went to the local mini mart to pick up some lottery tickets. Not the same as a live concert… Im posititve. But if thats all I can get thats all I can get. My mood is the same as it always is Grumpy and still no girlfriend did I ever tell you the story about how my first jr. high girlfriend wore my jacket in a effort to get all the bullies attention so they would stop beating the hell out of me?

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 5:10 AM on June 21, 2014

Hmm Day 4 and I still like them Hey its your body but if I can say either way I say go for it girl be different start a trend.

dividingborderline

Posted at 2:13 PM on June 20, 2014

Katy looked stunning in this pic, I love it! It isn’t her ‘new look’, it was just a shoot. But she can pull off anything anyway, she’s such a beautiful woman and always leaves me in awe!

Nelson

Posted at 5:00 AM on June 21, 2014

Katy (anything for attention) Perry

Rickie

Posted at 5:14 AM on June 21, 2014

Beautiful? This look just helps to shine a spotlight on Katy’s flaws without her being aware of it! Like how bald she’s going around the front of her hairline from to much hair dye that’s the reason for the glued down wave if she had pulled that piece of hair back you would notice the thinning hairline even more. She also has a five head! Is she trying to ape Miley, why for goodness sakes? Katy’s in that about to turn 30 stage and maybe feeling a little old?

cluelesscanadian

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 20, 2014

Who cares what the media wants. I know what I want.

mb

Posted at 11:55 PM on June 19, 2014

She needs to act her age. She is not a teenager anymore. Grow up.

Daniel Ferrara

Posted at 11:31 AM on June 20, 2014

I freelance over th℮ internet and earn about 80-85$ an hour. I was without a job for 7 months but last month my paycheck with big fat bonus was $15000 just working on my computer from my home for 5-6 hours. Here’s what i have been doing… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

zerosuitsamusfan77Matthew

Posted at 8:41 PM on June 19, 2014

I don’t like the new look, I like your other look better.

yonceslay

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 19, 2014

copy cat fka twigs

Андрей Миньков (@AndreyMinkov)

Posted at 12:31 PM on June 19, 2014

God love Katy

epic fail

Posted at 11:19 AM on June 19, 2014

nope. dumb stylomat doesn’t get this. don’t cha bleach ya eyebrows to something that doesn’t fit ya hair. she’d to go blonde to make that kinda look better. miley failed like that too. gaga pulled that off with the white hair. ugh *shrugs*. sure think… it’s for something “visual” on the way. she’ll tone it back soon.

visitor

Posted at 11:18 AM on June 19, 2014

Katie has always stupid face She looks like an idiot with her round eyes artificial eyelashes and green hair.Miley Cyrus looks good this way.Katy Perry looks like” the old woman in children’s commercials”.

ANNA AND THE ANNABOLS

Posted at 3:20 PM on June 19, 2014

YES CUZ WE ROUND EYE.

mdb

Posted at 10:55 AM on June 19, 2014

Hope this style is for a video or show and not something she would consider on a daily basis as it looks like she is regressing to a 13 yr. old model wannabe.