Chris Brown: How’s He’s Making Karrueche Tran Feel Like A Queen

Courtesy of Instagram

Kuralt

Posted at 9:08 AM on June 25, 2014

Karreuche Tran doormat hoe

looking for Rihanna posts

Posted at 1:32 PM on June 21, 2014

landing in Chris posts. will they ever learn?

xIslander

Posted at 8:57 AM on June 21, 2014

boring couple not many hits with their stories – uglee bags under eyes – gotta watch that ol one

Maradebe

Posted at 9:27 PM on June 20, 2014

Isn’t it strange that they’d use the same picture in another article where they call him “racist” for a driving comment? That is just soooo funny. And it’s been just a minute between the two articles.
Here’s an even nicer quote:
““The most important things are that he listens to her and gives her his time. When she suggests they go out to eat, he goes. No questions asked, he’s just like, ‘OK, babe.’ LOLZ.
Is Mom Breezy still alive? cuz I think CB just found a new mom.

a real one

Posted at 9:23 PM on June 20, 2014

Karrueche needs him….she don’t have $$$$, he couldn’t control Rihanna….she makes more than him. If Chris was a typical dude with no wealth, Karrueche wouldn’t be my his side. Karrueche wants to be taken care of her entire life

Yonce traz

Posted at 6:49 PM on June 20, 2014

We fans don’t know if Karrueche tran is good for him and only he know it other then that WISH THEM the best & good happiness

D

Posted at 5:52 PM on June 20, 2014

God bless this young couple! Happy Forever

16th

Posted at 3:52 PM on June 20, 2014

comment.

Holly

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 20, 2014

If y’all think Chris is gonna stay faithful and just have one girl for the rest of his life at age 25 I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you, I’ll even throw in a happy meal and chocolate shake. lol

michelle

Posted at 1:17 PM on June 20, 2014

“She a real one” (besides being grammatically incorrect) had no meaning…and even if it did, it’s miles away from saying “she’s THE one” as your headline falsely alludes to him saying. UGH!

sandra7657

Posted at 11:10 AM on June 20, 2014

Hi-

Um, CB treats KT like a queen? Really now? He just called her a b!tch on Instagram.

Maybe she’s thinking, “This b–tch is getting paid — cha-ching.”

KT be like, “I’m about ditching dignity and self-respect for those Benjamins.”

Kayla Willis

Posted at 11:26 AM on June 20, 2014

I freelance over th℮ internet and earn about 80-85$ an hour. I was without a job for 7 months but last month my paycheck with big fat bonus was $15000 just working on my computer from my home for 5-6 hours. Here’s what i have been doing… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Hikid

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 20, 2014

But Riri still ran back to Drake after:
@Drake: Oh that’s your ho? That’s our ho too. Lol
@Drake: We get gyal eeeeaasy.

aren’t y’all being selective about when you take issue with language? was riri right to call someone with Oriental blood ‘ricecake’??? was she right to call CB her ‘yellow n-word’????

Anon

Posted at 10:53 AM on June 20, 2014

His eyes look overly medicated & her eyes need preparation H…..those bags girl!!!

Dee

Posted at 10:38 AM on June 20, 2014

They are a cute couple. My opinion is that Chris looks happier and healthy, which is very important. Chris also looks more relax and stress-free. Chris stay on that positive journey. God Bless.

Holly

Posted at 1:44 PM on June 20, 2014

of course he looks relaxed, he can do whatever he wants, cheat, lie, and treat Kae like crap and she still accepts it. i’d look relaxed too if i had that control over my bf.

Dee

Posted at 2:23 PM on June 20, 2014

@Holly you sound really angry about my comment. You do know it just my opinion in observation? I really don’t know these people personally. However because I chose to be positive about the picture instead of negative, it upset you that much? I respect your opinion even though it’s different from mine and I don’t agree with it. Yet you have ever right to it because that what mature adult do. Holly have a bless day and relax, life to short to be so upset at someone opinion.

Betty

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 20, 2014

Once he cheats on her again the nonsense about a queen will stop.

Layla

Posted at 8:03 AM on June 20, 2014

But anyway, I feel good and happy for Chris be good.

bellechoco

Posted at 7:00 AM on June 20, 2014

I love them they look all cute together.go go chrae💖

chocolate

Posted at 6:56 AM on June 20, 2014

Go Chris and Karrueche♥ u guys forever

Vanessa xx

Posted at 5:25 AM on June 20, 2014

As long as Chris is happy&healthy, that is the important thing
#TEAMBREEZY!❤

Coco Chanel

Posted at 5:10 AM on June 20, 2014

My favourite couple in hollywood!!!