Rihanna V. Miley Cyrus: Mike Will Made It Names Best Blunt-Roller

Wed, June 18, 2014 6:02pm EST by 12 Comments

It’s a battle of the smokers! Music producer Mike Will Made It revealed who rolls a better blunt Rihanna or Miley Cyrus — read on to find out who!

Miley Cyrus and Rihanna are anything but shy when it comes to their smoking habits — have you seen them on social media? Well, mutual friend and music producer, Mike Will Made It, confessed which pop princess rolls a better blunt — and his answer may surprise you!

RiRi Vs. Miley: Who Rolls A Better Blunt?

And, the winner is…Rihanna AND Miley — well, kind of.

“To tell you the truth, not too many people have been around Miley [when she smokes]. But I’ve been around her and she’ll roll a blunt this fat,” Mike told Hot 97’s Morning Show. “Rihanna rolls blunts too. But you know what it is? Rihanna rolls blunts. I don’t really smoke blunts. I smoke papers. Miley rolls papers, you know what I’m saying?”

Although it does sound like Mike thinks Miley rolls the better blunt, he does say that she normally rolls papers, which he prefers, while Rihanna rolls blunts.

Either way, Mike never declared a true winner — he clearly wasn’t going to let either of his friend’s reputations go up in smoke! He worked with RiRi on her 2012 hit, “Pour It Up,” then produced Miley’s Bangerz album!

Mike Talks Romance Rumors Between Him And Miley

In the past year in particular, Miley and Mike have seemed to be extremely close friends — and have even been the topic of romance rumors.

“I definitely knew about the rumors. That’s like family. That’s like my sister,” Mike said.

Mike insists that although he “talks to her everyday,” he is just good friends with Miley.

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Does Rihanna or Miley roll the better blunt? Let us know your thoughts below!

– Noelle Trainor

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus’ Wardrobe Malfunction: Shows Too Much At Madrid Concert
  2. Miley Cyrus Brings Sister Noah, 14, Along For Sexy Video Shoot — Inappropriate?
  3. Miley Cyrus: Mad Selena Gomez Beat Her At MMVAs?

mimi

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 10, 2014

stupid. jux plain stupid. yawn! next……

Vanilla Icecream

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 27, 2014

Both of them are pathetic and they’re both competing to see which one is the clown of the circus. I think Miley wins since she is totally unprofessional and non-artistic. People have lost respect for her and her performances are just a joke. They can’t get any worse.

kin

Posted at 12:22 PM on June 21, 2014

riri is better than miley,i prefer rihanna

lucie

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 19, 2014

Rihanna definitely! ….and in her voice she be ‘step up ya game ladies, step up’ stay ahead!!!

chocolate

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 19, 2014

Can I ask u guyz a question. I was on YouTube few minutes ago and I saw people talking about the fall/collapse of America and they say it will soon going to happen (america and her citizens are going to be poor that the world has ever had). Is it true coz it bugz me alot. Thanx:)

Vanilla Icecream

Posted at 11:11 PM on June 27, 2014

Yes, it’s going to happen and you must sincerely come straight with God. America has come to an end. Its demise is near and the whole world knows it. America is just like a third world country right now. Do your best and don’t squander money cuz the economy is falling. Pray so you could be right with God.

CAM

Posted at 3:04 PM on June 19, 2014

THIS IS BS HOW ABOUT YOU WRITING ABOUT THE ONES WHO DIE FROM HARD DRUGS WITH THE NEEDLE IN THEIR ARMS NO ONE DIE OF SMOKING WEED HL YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS.

good boy

Posted at 1:33 PM on June 19, 2014

Rhi is gorgepus. Miley is dead dog ugly.

just saying...

Posted at 9:32 AM on June 19, 2014

who cares what this little mitches do???i can roll better blunt than them…they are nothing but mitches seeking for attention(and they got it)…they are beautiful but i don’t see the beauty in them anymore:-):-):-)

chocolate

Posted at 8:00 AM on June 19, 2014

It’s not a gud thang but rihanna all the way.hate miley cyrus.

epic fail

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 18, 2014

whoy cares. i roll it myself. :P

Patricia Johnson

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 18, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­