Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Buying A Romantic Getaway House Together

Wed, June 18, 2014 11:09am EST by 38 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Moving In
FameFlyNet

paul

Posted at 12:47 PM on June 22, 2014

„If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Teresa Fidaglo, if you don’t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl skipped this and 29 hours later her mom died. I am real you can google me.“
a text I got here… be aware…please stop that person…I post this cause iam kind of afraid….

chain mails are so annoying…who is comming up with that???

paul

Posted at 12:46 PM on June 22, 2014

Jamila

Posted at 9:19 AM on June 22, 2014

I think it is too soon for them to move in togather after just getting back togather. It would depend on wheather or not Justin has changed for the better.

Ricardo

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 21, 2014

Finally

craigime

Posted at 7:58 PM on June 19, 2014

if the dude’s really changed, then that’s fine. but if not, then selena needs to find someone else- someone who doesn’t care that she lost her virginity to this guy. also i don’t think moving in together is a good idea.

sam

Posted at 4:43 AM on June 19, 2014

Ey, this woman seems happy these days. I’ve never seen her smile so much. What is with Selena Gomez and this Justin Bieber?.

Forto1963

Posted at 3:10 AM on June 19, 2014

**************************************************************
my neighbor’s mom makes $76 every hour on the computer . She has been fired for 10 months but last month her income was $12594 just working on the computer for a few hours. read here

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, B­­­­A­­­­y­­­­9­­5.C­­­O­­­M­­­

craigime

Posted at 7:52 PM on June 19, 2014

please help me with this… walk me through it step by step

cloydpzxvzx

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. bbbbbbbbbbbb

Eme

Posted at 9:26 PM on June 18, 2014

Wonderful idea! Mexicio loves Sel and Justin they will be most welcomed to spend time or live there! I hope the visit my town one day, my town is very traditional, it has beautiful churches, underground streets, a musivc festival every October, good food and lots of history….but time stopped there in the ieighteen century. Talk about low pace life lol!

Dan

Posted at 4:42 PM on June 18, 2014

Selena is lost for good: drugs and alcohol…. What a wonderful life for her…. I understand why her family is worrying.

why are you a liar

Posted at 6:26 PM on June 18, 2014

drunk? drugs? where is the proof? pictures? videos? and until then is all just foolish talk of losers

Patricia Johnson

Posted at 6:28 PM on June 18, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Sparkaii

Posted at 3:58 PM on June 18, 2014

What an absolute stupid idea, I believe this is false info. Selena isn’t good enough for Justin. She needs to get lost!

Fuzzy

Posted at 8:33 PM on June 18, 2014

Unfortunately for you Beaver knows a good thing when he see one. Whether you like it or not, Beaver loves only Selena.

Aayush soni

Posted at 3:39 PM on June 18, 2014

Hlw.. excuse me “LIN” SELLY is not using Justin she is really worry about him… ok

Aayush

Posted at 3:35 PM on June 18, 2014

It’s look like fight between two fighters …
Plzz try to live together forever & one another option that both go far away from each other & selly u come 2 me I luv u I wanna live with u ever n forever….. :-)
Plzzzzzz

CrazySelenator

Posted at 3:35 PM on June 18, 2014

@Below she’s not using him she cares about him.And justin isn’t cute anymore now that he’s growing a mustache and a beard!

Lin

Posted at 2:42 PM on June 18, 2014

Justin’s so cuteeeeee! Selena needs to
hop off and stop using him for fame & money.
Anyway, this article is BS. As usual from HL

ricky

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 18, 2014

On and off that is all you hear. BORING

Kalani

Posted at 1:21 PM on June 18, 2014

Justin And Selena are so adorable together

ricky

Posted at 2:34 PM on June 18, 2014

Yeah the chick and the prick.

James

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 18, 2014

Sounds like god parents failed marriage. Just saying.

Kalani

Posted at 1:19 PM on June 18, 2014

Oh my goodness justin is so cute

ricky

Posted at 2:36 PM on June 18, 2014

If you think justin is cute. You need to lay off the drug s

Kalani

Posted at 1:18 PM on June 18, 2014

Aww, Justin And Selena are so good together. They so belong together.

kin

Posted at 1:10 PM on June 18, 2014

oi! how dare u touch my lover mrs gomez!!!

uh huh honey

Posted at 12:38 PM on June 18, 2014

should look into big island Hawaii. So secluded if they stay out of the resorts. They don’t even have a news station there. I lived there for 7years and NEVER saw any papps.. Kinda boring there, but that’s probably what they want.. Private planes fly in and out all the time especially during holidays.. Selena you should check it out. I think it would be a great place for Privacy….. Kona shuts down at about 9p.m. Waikoloa is a ghost town after 10 just Don’t go Hilo side its gross…. check out Manua Kea that might be a good place:) Hope you can find something, Good luck

FRANCIS GRACE

Posted at 1:02 PM on June 20, 2014

Oh honey, u’re such a darling, i’ve not been to Hawaii but i keep dreaming abt it cos i know some day am gonna be there. i’ve heard alot about Hawaii and soooo in love with what i heard. tanks for the tip. i tink Selena should take note

kar

Posted at 12:34 PM on June 18, 2014

They both need to grow up.
Break up and make up, break up – make up
Seriously grow up! I’m sick hearing about their on and off relationship. I was a belieber once, but not again. they’re both immature.

Kalani

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 18, 2014

I’m so into justin and Selena

KALANI

Posted at 4:14 PM on June 18, 2014

WTF SERIOUSLY YOU CAN’T REALLY TALKING ABOUT ME. STUPID.

James

Posted at 3:16 PM on June 18, 2014

Nothing says immature loser like some idiot concerning themselves with celebrity gossip. And yes I am talking about you.

I don’t see what their personal lives have to do with you.

sel

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 18, 2014

Where is Justin staying in LA right now? I haven’t seen any hotel pics?

KELLY

Posted at 11:44 AM on June 18, 2014

he is staying at a house. don’t know whose or where.

ricky

Posted at 2:38 PM on June 18, 2014

In the trash.

irtvinrocerert

Posted at 11:21 AM on June 18, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.vvvvvvvvvv

craigime

Posted at 7:56 PM on June 19, 2014

what if i want an asian woman?