Catelynn Lowell Vs. Farrah Abraham: Fires Back After Cruel Diss

Wed, June 18, 2014 2:15pm EDT by 9 Comments
Catelynn Lowell Farrah Abraham Feud
Getty

Sarah Gonzalez

Posted at 9:08 AM on August 24, 2014

I think Catelynn and Tyler are making a great decision not everyone has a perfect family life and Farrah is no one to judge I would not want to be a bragging about how I make my money and how I got stable from being a freak where is her daughter when she is making all these tapes and partying at least Catelynn and Tyler will put there child FIRST! Good luck Catelynn and Tyler you deserve this!

saj

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 19, 2014

Catelynn needs to ask herself if she is making the best choice for this baby, by staying with a guy who talked her into giving up her first baby and called off their wedding, after she bought her gown and had everything set up to be married on their anniversary date. She needs to ask herself what the real reason is, why any man would want her to keep an engagement ring on her hand for 5 years, but he won’t put a wedding ring on his hand.

YouMustBeKidding

Posted at 11:09 PM on June 19, 2014

Maybe because they were/are extremely young and have been “together” for most of the lives at this point? I agree that it must have been hurtful but it would have been worse to go through with the wedding when he did not feel it was the right time. If he did it again I would feel differently.

saj

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 20, 2014

And just when is it going to be the right time for Tyler? How can it be the right time to have another baby but not the right time to get married?? Catelynns wedding dress is 2 yrs old since she bought it and her engagement ring is 5 years old. They are both almost 23 yrs. old and have been living together since they were 18. Tyler needs to quit dangling an old engagement ring over Catelynns head and quit stringing her along.

tx rose

Posted at 7:45 AM on June 19, 2014

Farrah’s comments are hard to read….she has such a hard time expressing herself. It’s as if she has some sort of disorder that causes her thoughts to come out jumbled & mixed up. She also has zero insight & seems totally unaware of how others view her. You would think she would read these interviews & see that she comes off as dumb & delusional & stop doing them. There’s something just not right about her……

Cassidy R

Posted at 3:53 PM on June 18, 2014

Farrah is ridiculous.

Dawn T. Lutz

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 18, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

saj

Posted at 2:49 PM on June 18, 2014

They both need to take a good look at themselves and keep their mouths shut.

kim

Posted at 1:39 PM on September 16, 2014

I agree. . They both did what they felt was the best thing to benefit their children