Justin Bieber Is Changing His ‘Bad Boy’ Behavior For Selena Gomez

Tue, June 17, 2014 9:28pm EDT by 38 Comments
Justin Bieber Behavior
FameFlyNet

she Hayden Anakin skywalker

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 12, 2014

justin bieber Selena Gomez she Anakin skywalker said justin bieber yes I she will join you movie with Hayden Rachel millie also yes ok wife she

erwin robles

Posted at 3:55 AM on June 27, 2014

Justin Be A What YOU Are Don Destroy YOur Carrer Ok I BEg You

cool

Posted at 8:36 PM on June 19, 2014

They should get married and disappear from the public eye!

Belieber

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 18, 2014

I hope it is true that he’s trying to change for the best.

Wendy Gilmore

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 18, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Birk

Posted at 6:08 PM on June 18, 2014

Justin may be getting over his “bad boy” phase, but he isn’t quite there yet.. Hopefully Selena is patient with him while he changes.. Very happy that they are back together.. I hope Taylor Swift has ripped out all the hair from her head.

me

Posted at 1:07 PM on June 18, 2014

Yeah how long will that last?,until he sees another piece of a.. he likes and gets.Justin is to young to be with Selena and he keeps breaking her heart when his harmones win over.Justin is only 20 he’s going to keep playing the field until he’s ready to be with Selena later on..Justin gets bored he’s back to his old tricks.Justin is in love with Selena but in lust with every other woman or girl he sees.

Jemma

Posted at 6:43 AM on June 18, 2014

I think the real reason Justin and Selena split up so often is because he wants to have sex with other girls and he can legitimately do that if they’ve broken up. Then he misses her and they get back together until he wants someone different for a while. And repeat…. And repeat…