Jenelle Evans: Over Being Pregnant, Tells ‘Stubborn’ Kaiser To ‘Drop Now’

Tue, June 17, 2014 4:31pm EDT by 6 Comments 17,660 Article Views
Jenelle Evans Baby Kaiser
Courtesy of Instagram

Emmy FreeBabystuff Basile

Posted at 1:18 AM on June 24, 2014

These are safe: free baby items to aid in your efforts as a nurturing parent by using the promo code EZ123 at these participating brands and websites… NursingCover (www.uddercovers.com) BabyLeggings (www.babyleggings.com) NursingPillow (www.nursingpillow.com) CarseatCanopy (www.carseatcanopy.com) BellyButtonBand (www.bellybuttonband.com) BreastPads (www.breastpads.com) – over $270.00 worth of merchandise for free with the promo code EZ123.

al

Posted at 11:06 AM on June 20, 2014

wash the mirror, first

DD

Posted at 10:11 AM on June 18, 2014

I give it a year or less until Nathan is very sorry he got mixed up with her.

Sara

Posted at 5:12 PM on June 30, 2014

They’ve been together for a little over a year already so your wrong already!

Marie

Posted at 8:23 AM on June 18, 2014

@ Jen…um her ex is kiefer and she’s naming her baby kaiser too completely different names hun

Jen

Posted at 6:38 PM on June 17, 2014

I’m sorry y would u want to name u r new born son something closed to u r ex boyfriend that u used to get high with…
To be she just a stupid ho
I had my kid a 16 and I’m now 24 I did what I had to do for my kid..that just shows u getting high was more important then being Dar for her kid