‘America’s Got Talent’ Recap: Powerful Voices Amaze The Judges

Tue, June 17, 2014 10:33pm EST by 6 Comments
Courtesy of NBC

William Singer

Posted at 4:30 PM on June 18, 2014

The twelve year old comedian was very offensive to everyone on my house

Janice B Brooks

Posted at 10:12 AM on June 18, 2014

I rarely watch AGT, but watched it last night. Maybe my daughter (she’s 40) and I are “old fogies”, but we not only thought Josh’s jokes were inappropriate, but we were appalled that a 12-year-old was the person telling such off-color jokes. Why does he have that exposure and that sense of humor about such information? Also, have his parents considered that he will not be of age to get into the venues where such jokes are told and heard? I have many more questions about him and his parents, but I will not ask them.

Gordon Caudle

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 18, 2014

I completely agree with you Janice. I thought this was a family show and then they put on a 12 yo that is telling jokes that belong on an R-rated program. I immediately turned off the show and will not watch again. I am not a prude and would probably tell these jokes myself to my male friends but I don’t want to hear them while I am watching with my wife and my 17 yo daughter. A Howard Stern influence I think. Disgusting.

Jeannie Love

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 18, 2014

I also think this kid’s jokes were inappropriate. I feel his parents must be totally clueless in what is right and wrong for a boy of his age to be doing. It was disgusting to say the least and I doubt if an adult had tried to tell those jokes, they would have been removed. Shame on the judges for giving this kid a move on vote instead of a reprimand.

Sherry Ruff

Posted at 8:33 PM on June 18, 2014

We had stopped watching AGT because we thought it was becoming the gong show and more about being entertained by the judges ridicules comments. We actually had been enjoying the show this year and felt the judges made legitimate great comments, as well as,putting through some fantastic talent. They were even entertaining without being obnoxious. After last nights episode of the 12 yr. olds disgusting show and the compliments by the judges to encourage him, We’re done. Not interested in listening to anything they have to say. We’ve deleted the show from our recordings. Interesting that the child and his parents made sure we all new they were of Jewish religion. There display showed us how serious they are about morals and glorifying God. I can only imagine how many of their faith must have felt.

lakjsdflkasdflkasfdlk asdf

Posted at 1:49 AM on June 18, 2014

America’s Got Talent = Singers with sob stories.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz