Sister Wives Recap: Kody ‘Emotionally Vomits’ & Robyn Freaks On Meri

Mon, June 16, 2014 10:48am EDT by 12 Comments 13,735 Article Views
Sister Wives Robyn Meri Freak Out
Courtesy of TLC

Mimi

Posted at 4:42 PM on July 5, 2014

I think most people who visit their website do so more as a curiosity then a desire to actually purchase anything.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 5:14 PM on July 5, 2014

I was originally open minded about a purchase—till I saw the prices.

gossip26

Posted at 1:05 AM on August 28, 2014

same here. way overpriced.

Elizabeth Jones

Posted at 12:56 PM on July 5, 2014

I believe it was Janelle recently who made the comment that she is amazed{if that’s the right wording}that people choose to have a single marriage or in other words from the bible..a normal marriage with one wife and one husband..Its obvious that you don’t respect the bible.Being Morman u have ur own ‘word’…do u also disrespect what. Ur elders have written or just what the bible says?I have been a very dedicated Christian for just about 35 years now.I know that every single word in the bible is true…I would never desrepect it like th

C battaglia

Posted at 5:33 PM on June 21, 2014

I was interested in this program when it was new . After a long absence I have discovered these overweight women have been whining over how they can make even more money. They should look back at where they used to live and compare it to their huge separate houses that they own now. Cody has led the group through a reality show to wealth. Stop complaining and appreciate what they have . I am sure their religion must have taught them something”………………

Anne Stepien

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 5, 2014

Their religion taught them that THEY can’t own the jewelry business–it has to be in Kody’s name. IDIOTS!!!!!

Janice

Posted at 1:55 PM on June 17, 2014

I just love this show and I pray God will see to their needs and steer them in the right path in life.

Ewwww

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 17, 2014

They are the most disgusting people. He has his dick in all of them and that is how a family behaves? NOT! He looks like an OLD smelly hippie from the 60’s. And the stupid wives “hookers” are all fat and ugly and dress like bums.WTH is wrong with them, are they in desperate need of mental help? YES!

srfchk

Posted at 8:31 PM on June 16, 2014

Cheap, crappy, overpriced trinkets. No thanks.

Anne Stepien

Posted at 3:09 PM on June 19, 2014

I agree with you! I looked at the website when they first mentioned My Sister Wife’s Closet and found nothing I was even remotely interested in buying. And the items were way overpriced. By the way–since this is all “one big happy family” shouldn’t it be My Sister Wives’ Closet??????????

guest

Posted at 10:40 AM on June 25, 2014

By the way they mean it, they spelled it right. “My Sister Wife’s Closet” is correct in how they mean it.

Sara Jones

Posted at 5:49 PM on June 16, 2014

They have a product that they can’t sell. Why would anyone want to buy jewelry from people that dress like they are coming from goodwill?