Kendall Jenner V. Kylie Jenner: Makeup Battle At MuchMusic Awards

Mon, June 16, 2014 11:11am EDT by 9 Comments
Kendall Jenner Kylie Jenner MuchMusic Awards Makeup
Getty

Greg Archie Archibald

Posted at 3:34 PM on June 22, 2014

Hi, will you please view my relationship poem, go to Google, type in my name, Derek Newell, then view my poem ”EXPRESS IT”, and please, be excellent to one another. Thank You.

Lily Tylor

Posted at 2:55 PM on June 21, 2014

my neighbor’s step-sister brought home $20864 a week ago. she has been making cash on the internet and bought a $519900 home. All she did was get lucky and apply the advice exposed on this link➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ M­­­­­­A­­­­­­X­­­­­­4­­­3.C­­­O­­­M­­­

Sav

Posted at 7:24 AM on June 19, 2014

Kendall was born to be born to be pretty on the other hand Kylie is just… and so i pick Kendall, Kylie is pretty but not as beautiful as Kendall!!!!!!!! Don’t take it badly Kylie. Peace out!!! #Team Kendall

kittycouture

Posted at 4:48 AM on June 19, 2014

I think Kylie is the most ugliest in her sisters I mean seriously when I first saw her pics she’s just full of makeup and the nude makeup doesn’t look good in her all her outfits are really revealing for her age when I first saw her I thought she’s 25 years old and I thought Kendall is the youngest, I also think Kendall is really pretty but I mean this outfit is really revealing for her, I always think of her as a slut I mean all of them looks like a slut

me

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 18, 2014

Everyone that has eyes knows Kendall is prettier than all her sisters.Kim used to be the most beautiful in the past now she’s the ugliest from all tha plastic surgery. Kylie even though she’s the youngest she looks older than all her sisters and is always trying to compete with Kendall.

Jay

Posted at 2:59 AM on June 17, 2014

They are nearly naked – see naked bits on Kylie’s dress, no underwear and hip-high dress on Kendall – for their age its too much. Their makeup makes them look old and is too much. They are being used because they are known for their show – and influencing the minds of young generation. Materialism is their motto and dropping out of high school is not something to be joked about. Get the makeup off, wear age appropriate clothes, and get back to school!

Katana

Posted at 8:48 PM on June 16, 2014

Kendall’s dress is hideous. Something between Jessica Rabbit and Betty Whites love child. I’m gonna wash my eyes out with acid now, so this will probably be the last post you see me write. Goodbye forever

vaping supplies

Posted at 12:37 PM on June 16, 2014

This is really interesting, You are a very skillled blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

Also, I have shared your website iin my social networks!

Chantel Keona

Posted at 11:41 AM on June 16, 2014

They both look amazing!!!