Ariana Grande’s Sweet High Ponytail At MMVAs — How To

Mon, June 16, 2014 12:14pm EST by 10 Comments
Ariana Grande Hair MuchMusic
Getty

Sasha Smith

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 23, 2014

If you stop reading this you will die I’m Teresa fildago. If you don’t repost this on 20 pictures I will sleep with you forever this girl ignored me and her mom does 20 days later. I’m real you can search me up on google

Ariana Grande Is Perfection

Posted at 6:13 AM on June 18, 2014

She’s just perfect! What a beauty. The most stunning girl I’ve ever seen. Keep doing your thang Ari! Love ya boo. <3

Emmy Tampus

Posted at 6:45 AM on June 17, 2014

I just love her <3 (and her hairstyle too!)

Toko Lingerie

Posted at 4:43 AM on June 17, 2014

I love her hairstyle. The outfit also look good.

Carolzzzzz Stylesssss

Posted at 9:59 PM on July 4, 2014

Ikr i❤️Ari

ohnfionwet

Posted at 10:10 PM on June 16, 2014

Unbelievable…… My friend Lucy has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~ ♥M I x ě d L u v. Ćom ♥~~Here is the best, largest and most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share your life and love with friends online. it is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single ,have a try. poooooo

Princess Diana

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 16, 2014

Love everything of Ariana Grande’s body, hair, and everything she does. She is so pretty, I would really want to meet her and her family. She has two cute dogs and such a great boyfriend.

jeanette

Posted at 3:29 PM on June 16, 2014

I love her hair! Ima try my best to copy her hair to mine! *.*

Millena

Posted at 3:12 PM on June 16, 2014

Your hair is amazing as well as her talent! Brazil loves you <3

Danielle

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 16, 2014

It’s all extensions though, she said so herself, so it’s unfair to compare it with real hair.