Anna Faith Carlson: Will She Be Cast As Princess Elsa on ‘OUAT?’

Sun, June 15, 2014 2:59pm EDT by 20 Comments 27,359 Article Views
Elsa Frozen Once Upon A Time
Courtesy of Instagram

rafdarrow (@rafdarrow)

Posted at 9:09 AM on August 3, 2014

Playing a character on a TV show has a lot more to do with whether or not the person can ACT. Being a pretty blonde is not enough to put you on ABC TV.

Abel

Posted at 9:07 PM on July 17, 2014

She should, she is a real good person….. you should let her be on there.

Mariah

Posted at 11:52 PM on July 4, 2014

I think some of y’all are kinda mean I under stand you have opinions but she spends her time on Instagram making videos telling ppl to love thereselves idk her personally but she’s very inspiring on Instagram how many of you would go out to hospitals and do that I mean after everything else you do during the day she pretty and disney needs to give her a chance

IDK

Posted at 3:14 AM on July 3, 2014

She’s hot but she don’t look like Elsa.

victoria

Posted at 3:30 PM on June 25, 2014

this looks nothing like Elsa. Pretty yes, but a look alike Elsa?? I don’t think so. At all.

@ggabimariee does look like Elsa.
A little bit of make up yeah and very sarcastic but she looks more like Elsa than anyone.

oncler4life

Posted at 6:38 PM on June 18, 2014

and besides, anyone can dye their hair and wear contacts and say they look like elsa!

oncler4life

Posted at 6:36 PM on June 18, 2014

NONONONONO THIS IS SOOOOOO BAD OMG PETITION TO BOYCOTT?!?!?!?

Madelyn Berger

Posted at 5:49 AM on June 18, 2014

I know this girl personally, and I have to say that she is using this so badly. She seem like a great person online but if you ever get to know her you will know that she is NOT a good person. She cheated on her x-boyfriend of three years and lost a lot of friends because of the way she is. Superficial, superior, superfalse.. She brag about her fame all the time and she kinda expect that she will get the role as Elsa, tells everyone she is overqualified for the role.
I pray to God that this girl doesn’t get any more attention, sorry to use the word but she is a REAL attention-whore

DD

Posted at 10:02 AM on June 18, 2014

I don’t know this girl, but jealous much Madelyn?

Brittany

Posted at 12:26 PM on June 24, 2014

Yes Madelyn I’ve known this girl since middle school and everything about her you said is so true! and dd STFU

jessicadelellis

Posted at 7:54 PM on June 16, 2014

She’s way to young to be on OUAT. All the actresses who play the princesses on that show are in their 20’s and 30’s. She would be too out of place.

Mel

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 16, 2014

To be honest I really don’t think she looks like Elsa that much. She’s a pretty girl, but I look more like Elsa than she does! And if she truly does want to be on OUAT then she needs to find and agent and work for it, just like any other actor. She seems like a very nice girl and does a lot but there’s a difference between impersonating a cartoon for children parties and hospitals, and acting.

Blonde girl

Posted at 12:48 PM on June 16, 2014

Well, I’m blonde and I have blue eyes. I could be Cinderella, Rapunzel, Elsa, Elsa Pataky hahaha, Pamela Anderson …. I think this girl is not like Elsa and she wants to launch her ​​modeling career. There are many blondes that could be Elsa.

Lydia

Posted at 11:19 AM on June 16, 2014

Additional thoughts on Anna as Elsa. I think all this “viral” buzz about her and her sister could be part of a well coordinated campaign to launch her career. The Disney Company execs may very well have their sights on her, but keeping quiet as the buzz builds and builds. The buzz around Anna and her sister is show biz “astro-turfing.” There is a publicist somewhere in the far background working the internet in Anna’s favor, and by year’s end Disney will have “discovered” her.

If the buzz surrounding Anna and her sister is indeed organic and not astro-turfed, then she needs to find a legit agent, preferably an ethical agent, a SAG signatory agent to guide her career. Show biz is a shark tank and those sharks in LA and New York love to exploit young inexpereinced talent.

There’s more to this story than what is reaching the internet.

Lydia

Posted at 11:00 AM on June 16, 2014

It takes more than a pretty face to grab a major role on a primetime television show! Yes, she looks a bit like Elsa, is quite talented and poised, but it is highly unlikely Anna would find herself cast as Elsa in OUAT. She has no real professional experience yet. Anna needs to get an agent first and try for roles in shows produced in Florida and elsewhere outside LA and New York and work her way up from there. Maybe she could get cast in a minor role for a couple of episodes, but that is also unlikely. The minor roles seem to go to Canadian talent since the show is produced in Vancouver.

If she gets a good agent and works her way up from small parts, I’m sure she’ll be on the big and little screens or Broadway in a few years.

Bob Misner

Posted at 10:57 AM on June 16, 2014

Here is a chance for DISNEY to reach back to it’s roots. This young lady is a positive image for others, DISNEY should follow her example and reach out to the young people who are hurting and suffering. Bring the DISNEY magic to those that need it!!

DD

Posted at 8:18 AM on June 16, 2014

She looks exactly like Elsa! Beautiful!!

Rachel

Posted at 7:00 PM on June 15, 2014

Why are people saying she looks like her? I don’t see it at all. Yes she’s a pretty girl, i looked at her instagram just trying to figure out why and how….. I just don’t see it. ….. When I saw the movie I’m like Elsa reminds me SO MUCH of someone…and you know who that is? Cece from X factor USA like 2 years ago. She looks JUST LIKE HER, the face, mouth and hair. Identical.

visitor

Posted at 6:37 PM on June 15, 2014

She is pretty, but I don’t think she looks that much like Elsa. I highly doubt the casting of OUAT will just hand her the role purely based on her looks. If she got an audition and earned the role because of talent, then fine. But the role is probably close to being casted already since filming would need to start very soon.

visitor

Posted at 3:25 PM on June 15, 2014

If this girl will wash off the makeup and remove the false eyelashes I will be much more like a Princess Elsa than she!